Thread: Hi there

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    754 Bytes

Hi there

Hi everyone,

Last time I flew IL2 was more than 10 years ago; sim looks amazing now, glad to be back!

2. Likes ATAG_Snapper, farley, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

Re: Hi there

Hello BB, you have the right opinion if you're talking about Cliffs.

I'd suggest and recommend that any questions you have can be found on this forum. I'm simply saying so to save you time as not everything in Cliffs is straight forward and obvious. Almost daily on the server new pilots come in and immediately start posting chat questions asking how to start their engine etc. While we do help it's really difficult for those with experience to address things properly via a chat box, and certainly while on ops ! The better prepared you are going in the sooner you can get stuck in and shot to pieces like the rest of us (me).

Dazza
    Last edited by Dazza; May-18-2020 at 21:26.

4. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi BlackBonnie.........a big welcome to Cliffs of Dover 'Blitz!' You have arrived at a brilliant time with new, amazing additions to the sim, just around the corner. TCliffs of Dover is... OUTSTANDING and TFS are making it even more so!

Dazza has it 'bang on.' Most answers to your questions can be found on this Forum but I would also recommend you download Team Speak, if you haven't already done so. This is free software that enables us to chat together whilst on 'ops.' It's far easier and quicker to help new pilots in this way than, as Dazza says, typing furiously in the chat window. I often fly into the sea whilst attempting this!!!!!

You have joined a very friendly Community so do please say 'hello' next time you are 'up' and you will be inundated with help and advice. Have fun....Salute!

6. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    328.74 MB

Welcome back to IL2, and on board current day Cliffs of Dover!
    We do have a great group of chaps and a few lasses about to help out and just chat and have fun.
    Hope you enjoy your stay, and see you in the skies!