Thread: Greetings all

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    481.92 MB

Greetings all

Good morning/afternoon/evening all. I didn't want to be a lurker, so I thought it best to say hello and introduce myself. I've been flying IL2 since it first came out. It seems like it was only yesterday at times, and I was so thrilled, then disappointed when CLoD was released.

Over the years, I knew Team Fusion was working on this title, correcting a rushed game. I must say I am not disappointed at the hard work that has been poured into this. Thank you for doing what should have been done the first go around. Hope to fly with some of you all in the near future.

S!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Re: Greetings all

Hello, Welcome here!

Have Fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    481.92 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DD_FT View Post
    Hello, Welcome here!

Have Fun!
    Thanks much!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Welcome mate.

Glad you are enjoying. Much more enjoyment to come with the release of the North African expansion!

Have you checked out our latest Beta video released on the weekend?

Cheers,

Pete

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi TM.......so glad you are not 'being a lurker' and please accept another 'welcome to Cliffs of Dover,' and the ATAG Forum.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying the sim. As the chaps above hint....you 'ain't seen nuffin yet!' As Pattle says; wait until you see the new expansion pack that is on it's way! Many of us already have 'sand between our toes' and we just know it's going to be 'stonking,' so stick around and join in the fun!

If you would like to 'wing up' one day for a quiet Tour of the Battle Area, I'm your man. We can easily arrange a mutually convenient time and an aircraft of your choice. I can't guarantee you won't be shot down but we can minimise the risk until you feel a little more combat ready. It would be very useful if you could download Team Speak. It's a free bit of software that allows us to chat freely whilst flying.....it really reduces the learning curve in this complicated sim whilst hugely increasing the fun and laughter...... worth it's weight in gold. It would give you an opportunity to ask lots of questions and find out 'what makes us tick.'

I think you'll soon realise that we all have a huge amount in common......a fascination with all things aeronautical! Just let me know below and we'll sort something. In the meantime, we hope your set up and training goes well and look forward to meeting you in our virtual skies! Cheers....Good Luck......and Salute!

7. Likes DerDa, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Pattle liked this post