Thread: Campaigns no longer appearing-can you help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Campaigns no longer appearing-can you help?

Forgive me- I should be able to solve this but my old solutions just aren't working and I freely admit this is probably my fault...somehow...Recently while trying to edit my campaigns ( I also did a check for 'missing files thru Steam,)I managed to disable all of them with the exception of the 2 default ones we are all familiar with. I looked over the folders in Steam apps/common for CloD Blitz and then the folders in 1C Softclub in "My Documents". I had two locations in Steam/common : in the "mission" Folder & also in the Parts/BoB folder and of course the corresponding campaign folders in the 1C Softclub folder ( that is in both the CloD folders there Clod ( vanilla) & CloD Blitz. To my eye it should all work, but it doesn't) BTW I changed the name of all the Campaign folders by adding an "s' to the end of each of them but that was only after trying everything else.I'm posting screenies of everything that might prove useful .You may see a conflict I've missed or a missing line in the campaign.ini that could be the problem or just something stupid I've done...if so please let me know , even if it involves starting to get rid of everything & starting over...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (68.0 KB, 49 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (211.8 KB, 55 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (230.1 KB, 52 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (256.0 KB, 50 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (256.0 KB, 42 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (258.5 KB, 45 views)

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.39 GB

Re: Campaigns no longer appearing-can you help?

Hi,

My paths are:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\parts\bob\mission\campaign

This has each campaign folder holding the mission files and has the campaigns.ini file at the root

and

C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\mission\campaign

This has folders with the same campaign names but the contents are just the file that records campaign progress.

My campaigns.ini is:

Capture.PNG

I can't quite see, does yours say [Main] at the top?

Regards,

M