Thread: Can't take off in Blenheim

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

Can't take off in Blenheim

Hi, I'm trying the cross country mission but can't get the Blenheim off the ground, I get a wildly rotating nose, or at leats up and down, until eventually the props hit the ground. Any tips on how to fly it please?

Edt: Got it, stupid wheel brakes were on.
    Last edited by Yo-Yo; Jul-11-2020 at 20:00.
    I am Yo-Yo not YoYo (that's someone else)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

Re: Can't take off in Blenheim

Quote Originally Posted by Yo-Yo View Post
    Hi, I'm trying the cross country mission but can't get the Blenheim off the ground, I get a wildly rotating nose, or at leats up and down, until eventually the props hit the ground. Any tips on how to fly it please?

Edt: Got it, stupid wheel brakes were on.
    Hehe - yep, it gets us all.

Plus note you'll have full fuel tanks that'll get you to Germany and back, and trim is also set nose down by default.

Enable full boost, fine pitch, and watch you don't go over 140mph until the wheels are fully up (watch 2 sliders by your imaginary left knee) or else you'll not get a smooth ride and full possible speed.
    Watch RPM's don't stay too high over 2600 for long before switching to coarse pitch. Rads down to 35-40 %, 110 throttle, 2600 rpm and you'll do 240-250mph low down. High altitude is a bit different.

With much less fuel online you can throw the Blennie around like a fighter. Turns very good considering the size.

And be prepared to count for 2 or 3 crew member deaths each time you get shot down ! It adds up quick.

Great fun.

Daz
    Last edited by Dazza; Jul-11-2020 at 22:39.

3. Likes danperin, Yo-Yo, ATAG_TCP, Gingerbread liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Hehe - yep, it gets us all.

Plus note you'll have full fuel tanks that'll get you to Germany and back, and trim is also set nose down by default.

Enable full boost, fine pitch, and watch you don't go over 140mph until the wheels are fully up (watch 2 sliders by your imaginary left knee) or else you'll not get a smooth ride and full possible speed.
    Watch RPM's don't stay too high over 2600 for long before switching to coarse pitch. Rads down to 35-40 %, 110 throttle, 2600 rpm and you'll do 240-250mph low down. High altitude is a bit different.

With much less fuel online you can throw the Blennie around like a fighter. Turns very good considering the size.

And be prepared to count for 2 or 3 crew member deaths each time you get shot down ! It adds up quick.

Great fun.

Daz
    Thanks

Is it possible to cycle through the two engines and apply throttle (rpm or whatever) using the same axis, or do I have to map an axis to each engine. Currently I'm controlling both with one axis, but can imagine damage would need me to juggle them differently.

I'm not one for using mouse clicks to control things, so I just want to know if I will need to remap my quadrant each time I swap between a fighter and a twin engined aircraft or not.

5. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

I just want to know if I will need to remap my quadrant each time I swap between a fighter and a twin engined aircraft or not.
    Better to make two config files and load them as required.

7. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

Thanks

Is it possible to cycle through the two engines and apply throttle (rpm or whatever) using the same axis, or do I have to map an axis to each engine. Currently I'm controlling both with one axis, but can imagine damage would need me to juggle them differently.

I'm not one for using mouse clicks to control things, so I just want to know if I will need to remap my quadrant each time I swap between a fighter and a twin engined aircraft or not.
    I think to select engines the keys are "ctrl 1" for engine #1 and "ctrl 2" for engine #2 to control the throttle and everything that is linked to the engine (cooling flaps [radiator/oil], carbheater, supercharger, mixture)
    I personally remapped them to just "1" and "2" (above the letters, not the numpad) and remapped the console key (^) to all engines and put my console key to "ctrl ^"

9. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

Thanks

To make it simpler I bound single keys for: Engine 1 / Engine 2 / Both Engines

Each engine has its independent start-up ignition (I) / throttle / prop pitch / radiator control
    'Both' controls throttle / prop pitch / radiator for both engines together.

So from cold start:
    Engine 1 (portside)
    Fuel Tank 1 (port) INNER
    Prop pitch fine
    Radiators open
    Throttle 10% ish
    I ignition

Engine 2
    Fuel Tank 2 (stbd) INNER
    Repeat the rest

Then Both Engines
    Boost On
    Warm up time
    Go make tea
    Go flying

If (more correctly when) either engine is damaged I can select that engine to reduce throttle, pitch and radiator, then switch to the other engine to try and stay flying a bit longer.

Daz
    Last edited by Dazza; Jul-12-2020 at 14:29.

11. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

To make it simpler I bound single keys for: Engine 1 / Engine 2 / Both Engines

Each engine has its independent start-up ignition (I) / throttle / prop pitch / radiator control
    'Both' controls throttle / prop pitch / radiator for both engines together.

So from cold start:
    Engine 1 (portside)
    Fuel cock INNER
    Prop pitch fine
    Radiators open
    Throttle 10% ish
    I ignition

Engine 2 - repeat

Then Both Engines
    Boost On
    Warm up time
    Go make tea
    Go flying

If (more correctly when) either engine is damaged I can select that engine to reduce throttle, pitch and radiator, then switch to the other engine to try and stay flying a bit longer.

Daz
    Same thing here, but different sequence which cuts the number of steps in two:

Select both engines
    Fuel cocks to inner
    Prop pitch fine
    Open rads
    Throttle ~10%

Select engine 1
    ignition (i)

Select engine 2
    ignition (i)

Select both engines
    Boost On
    Warm up time
    Go make tea
    Go flying
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

13. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

Ah good stuff, looks like I just need to track down those engine selector keys in the control list(, and will probably map them to 1, 2 and 3 for both).

15. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

IRL Blenheim have just one throttle, mixture, RPM lever for each of this function, so you are doing the "right thing". No clue on how they control only one engine IRL.
    In game, in case of damage you can select the damaged engine and set throttle, mixture, RPM only for this engine, e.g. set fine pitch case engine are damaged for avoid windmill, then select the other engine, now throttle (mixture, RPM) will control only this engine.

For different controls assignment for different planes, use de SAVES an LOAD* in controls, saving profiles for each plane or type (1 engine, 2 engine...)

*Can use LOAD even after start a flight.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Jul-13-2020 at 09:58.

17. Likes Yo-Yo, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Thanks

You can assign buttons for "select engine 1", "select engine 2", and "select all engines".

19. Likes Yo-Yo, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

I always fly controlling all engines as they were just one ("select all engines" all the way).

So, if i lose one engine on a fight, i say bye to the crew and bail.

Oh, and i do like this because i'm lazy
    Last edited by danperin; Jul-12-2020 at 20:13.

21. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

Here's a nice short clip in cockpit of John Romain flying the Aircraft Restoration Company Blenheim Mk1 at Duxford. You can see the throttle and mixture levers clearly on his left about half way through as the light improves.
    https://youtu.be/qeag2KuwqS8

Plus this great article with John talking about flying this Blenheim with a great cockpit picture which is a different layout to our MkIV in Cliffs.
    https://vintageaviationecho.com/arco-blenheim/

The Canadian built Blenheim MkIV or 'Bolingbroke' has a different cockpit layout again.
    BristolBlenheimCockpitIWMDuxford.jpg

I tried a yoke for increased Blenheim fun, but after so many years of MS FFB I didn't like the disconnect from feeling nothing at all on the control surfaces.

Daz
    Last edited by Dazza; Jul-13-2020 at 00:04.

23. Likes danperin, Yo-Yo, Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by danperin View Post
    I always fly controlling all engines as they were just one ("select all engines" all the way).

So, if i lose one engine on a fight, i say bye to the crew and bail.

Oh, and i do like this because i'm lazy
    Not many people would say that I'm not lazy, but for me it is one of the most satisfying things in CloD to nurse back a badly crippled Blennie and land it safely home.
    Well, most of the time you get pk'd right over the target, even before dropping your bombs, but sometimes you manage to return.

By the way: is it possible to land an undamaged Blennie???

25. Likes ATAG_Vampire, danperin, Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by DerDa View Post
    By the way: is it possible to land an undamaged Blennie???
    It is my duty to make sure this does not happen...
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

27. Likes danperin liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

I moved on to doing a cold start and man was I stuck, until I read about having to do the little lever that is fuel#3 as well as the two wheels.

I freakin love doing the start up of CLoD aircraft, (buttons or mouse) I know some don't like the hassle of a few clicks but it adds so much to the feeling for me; it gets my mind 'thinking' and provides a feeling that I am actually in something that needs the correct fuel mixture (or whatever) to function and crucially I can get this wrong if I turn my brain off.

29. Likes Tibsun, DerDa, Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

I moved on to doing a cold start and man was I stuck, until I read about having to do the little lever that is fuel#3 as well as the two wheels.

I freakin love doing the start up of CLoD aircraft, (buttons or mouse) I know some don't like the hassle of a few clicks but it adds so much to the feeling for me; it gets my mind 'thinking' and provides a feeling that I am actually in something that needs the correct fuel mixture (or whatever) to function and crucially I can get this wrong if I turn my brain off.
    I forgot about the 3rd 'Fuel Transfer' lever. Typically online 15-20% fuel is still more than enough.
    Yep the immersion is fun, except with some controls in awkward positions like the Blenheim Prop Pitch knobs for eg. There's annoyingly limited view movement in the cockpit even with Trackir.

When flying online time can be a little more essential concerning long engine warm up. For the Blenheim and Beaufighter there's a 'quick start' method that requires turning the a/c over to AI control briefly.

Online Method:
    Spawn into pilot position - change to gunner or bombardier
    Change back to pilot
    Alt F2 (moves you into gunner or bombardier) while the AI fires up the engines.
    With engines running now change to pilot and it's warmed up and ready to go.
    If you're too soon stbd engine might stop.
    If you wait long enough the AI will taxi the aircraft out.
    If you Alt F2 at the wrong time it'll kick you out of the plane and destroy it.
    New spawn - try again.

Change positions via C key for eg. I have all crew positions on my joystick hat to give me quick access to views all round.
    Once you're running drop into the bombardier position while taxiing for a better view. At a complete stop full rudder / full brake / throttle up will turn the aircraft on the spot. Of course having individual / differential throttles would work too. Handy when not much turning space between hangars.

Daz
    Last edited by Dazza; Jul-13-2020 at 11:04.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Do not forget to moisten your thumb before engaging any enemy fighters with the Bloated Blennie.
    I am right handed so I hold up my left thumb to aid in using the ring and post gunsight in both the bomber
    and gunboat versions of my beloved Bloated Blennies.

{Applies also with the single mounted gun in rear turret.}
    Intel Core i7 9700k (8-core), 12MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.6 GHz. 16GB DDR4 XMP at 2933MHz Dual Channel HyperX
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X. 512GB M.2 PCle NVMe SSD (Boot)
    Alienware 850 Watt power supply liquid cooled. Alienware 34in Curved WQHD 3440 x 1440 @ 120Hz. G-SYNC. DP 1.2 mode.
    Thrustmaster 1600, Saitek rudder pedals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Chasing unexperienced 109 or 110 pilots with the Blennie is always big fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    100.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snarglepuss View Post
    Do not forget to moisten your thumb before engaging any enemy fighters with the Bloated Blennie.
    I am right handed so I hold up my left thumb to aid in using the ring and post gunsight in both the bomber
    and gunboat versions of my beloved Bloated Blennies.

{Applies also with the single mounted gun in rear turret.}
    Is that the same thumb you use to blow chasing 109’s out of the sky with a nasty little bomb

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

I forgot about the 3rd 'Fuel Transfer' lever. Typically online 15-20% fuel is still more than enough.
    Yep the immersion is fun, except with some controls in awkward positions like the Blenheim Prop Pitch knobs for eg. There's annoyingly limited view movement in the cockpit even with Trackir.

When flying online time can be a little more essential concerning long engine warm up. For the Blenheim and Beaufighter there's a 'quick start' method that requires turning the a/c over to AI control briefly.

Online Method:
    Spawn into pilot position - change to gunner or bombardier
    Change back to pilot
    Alt F2 (moves you into gunner or bombardier) while the AI fires up the engines.
    With engines running now change to pilot and it's warmed up and ready to go.
    If you're too soon stbd engine might stop.
    If you wait long enough the AI will taxi the aircraft out.
    If you Alt F2 at the wrong time it'll kick you out of the plane and destroy it.
    New spawn - try again.

Change positions via C key for eg. I have all crew positions on my joystick hat to give me quick access to views all round.
    Once you're running drop into the bombardier position while taxiing for a better view. At a complete stop full rudder / full brake / throttle up will turn the aircraft on the spot. Of course having individual / differential throttles would work too. Handy when not much turning space between hangars.

Daz
    I tried this but couldn't get it working, because most likely I am not using the right keys to move from plot to bombadier etc. I celared all my key settings and set up my own, so I don't know which relates to alt f2 for example.

Where you say : - change to gunner or bombardier
    Change back to pilot

Which name of key change do you use there please?

And:

Alt F2 (moves you into gunner or bombardier)

What is the name of that key mapping please, is ti different to above?

Does moving to the Bomardier trigger the AI to start engines or is there a key needed to be pressed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

I tried this but couldn't get it working, because most likely I am not using the right keys to move from plot to bombadier etc. I celared all my key settings and set up my own, so I don't know which relates to alt f2 for example.

Where you say : - change to gunner or bombardier
    Change back to pilot

Which name of key change do you use there please?

And:

Alt F2 (moves you into gunner or bombardier)

What is the name of that key mapping please, is ti different to above?

Does moving to the Bomardier trigger the AI to start engines or is there a key needed to be pressed.
    So much harder to explain than it is to do hehe.
    If you're saying you wiped the original key binds then it might seem more confusing. For the most part I kept the original bindings intact for cases like this where I can refer back to it.

Pic 1: If you click on an 'Event' - Manned Position 1 and then click New and press a key or joystick button it will make a new entry line beneath the original. In my case you can see Manned Position 1, 2 and 3 have 2 entries each. The default 'Alt 1, 2 and 3' and my joystick binds beneath. It's not imperative to do it this way but at least now I can look back and see the original bindings if questions come up - like right now.

1.jpg

Pic 2: Further down that same list is 'External View' - Alt F2 by default. I also have Alt F2 as a joystick button for quick use. (NOTE NOT External view F2 a few lines down)

2.jpg

On the ATAG server 'External View' Alt F2 at any other time ejects you from the plane and it's destroyed. (Dangerdogs however does have External View. If you pop out after spawning the AI starts up your aircraft).

But on ATAG Alt F2 has 2 uses. 1- To start and warm up Blenheim / Beaufighter engines quickly. 2 - Clear gunner position so AI takes over.

Going by default key binds:

1- Quick Startup process
    Spawn into the Blenheim / Beaufighter
    Alt 2 - puts you in Manned Position #2 - bombardier / (Beau observer) position / or Alt 3 puts you in #3 - rear gunner (either position works)
    Alt 1 - puts you back in the cockpit
    Alt F2 - places you back in whichever position you just were - at this time AI takes control and will start the engines. You do nothing. It may even suddenly reposition the plane.
    Wait till the engines are running smoothly
    Alt 1 - puts you back in the cockpit in full control.
    Go flying
    If you Alt 1 into the cockpit too soon the stb engine may shut down. If you wait longer the a/c will taxi out and take off. Eventually it will just disappear.

Online if you bring up 'Net Stats' and move around the Blenheim / Beau you will see which positions you 'occupy' in real time. There is a limit of 2 positions, so Pilot and Gunner or Pilot and Bombardier. If it shows you occupy Gunner - even if you're actually in the Pilot seat then the AI is not controlling the Gunner position. It's a bit unclear to me as he may still fire the gun, but won't talk to you - something often more valuable as he calls out enemy aircraft you likely can't see. You can hear his voice and have text 'Voice' in an info window. This applies to Beau Observer too. To ensure Gunner is not occupied by you then either cycle through Pilot and Bombardier to 'clear' the Gunner or -

2 - Clear Gunner Position.
    When you are in Bombardier or Gunner position Alt F2 will put you back in Pilot position and clear the other 2. Net Stats will show you only occupy Pilot position.

Sometimes the gunner may fire at another a/c and give your position away where you might've otherwise sneaked by. Or open up on static a/c wasting ammunition. Or fire a constant stream and use up all ammunition. So having the ability to quickly occupy that position and silence the gun (fire the trigger stops AI firing) is a good idea. Thus I have all 3 positions on my joystick for rapid cycling. Of course the Beaufighter only has 2 positions to cycle through so to hear the Observer speak you need to Alt F2 to clear it.

I hope this helps 'clear' things up a little more

Daz
    Last edited by Dazza; Jul-18-2020 at 12:37.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    21.76 MB

Pic 2: Further down that same list is 'External View' - Alt F2 by default. I also have Alt F2 as a joystick button for quick use. (NOTE NOT External view Alt 2 a few lines down)

Click image for larger version. Name: 2.jpg Views: 3 Size: 77.9 KB ID: 48788

On the ATAG server 'External View' Alt F2 at any other time ejects you from the plane and it's destroyed. (Dangerdogs however does have External View. If you pop out after spawning the AI starts up your aircraft).

But on ATAG Alt F2 has 2 uses. 1- To start and warm up Blenheim / Beaufighter engines quickly. 2 - Clear gunner position so AI takes over.

Hi Daz
    Do not wanna add confusion to this (its never worked for me either so I was following it). Blenheim always warmed up "quick enough" for me but beaufighter is a pain.
    However, do you also need allow external views and allow swapping to AI planes (as well as allowing switch cockpits) in the realism menus?
    Also on mine the default external view is F2 (never altered it) so guess would have to add alt F2 but why would F2 alone not work? But this seems slightly confusing because you mention "NOTE NOT external view alt 2 a few lines down" but that second picture doesnt have alt 2 on it but it does have F2. So do you mean you have to have both? Meaning that alt F2 is actually an ATAG server key.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 56RAF_stickz View Post
    Pic 2: Further down that same list is 'External View' - Alt F2 by default. I also have Alt F2 as a joystick button for quick use. (NOTE NOT External view Alt 2 a few lines down)

Click image for larger version. Name: 2.jpg Views: 3 Size: 77.9 KB ID: 48788

Hi Daz
    Do not wanna add confusion to this (its never worked for me either so I was following it). Blenheim always warmed up "quick enough" for me but beaufighter is a pain.
    However, do you also need allow external views and allow swapping to AI planes (as well as allowing switch cockpits) in the realism menus?
    Also on mine the default external view is F2 (never altered it) so guess would have to add alt F2 but why would F2 alone not work? But this seems slightly confusing because you mention "NOTE NOT external view alt 2 a few lines down" but that second picture doesnt have alt 2 on it but it does have F2. So do you mean you have to have both? Meaning that alt F2 is actually an ATAG server key.
    Bugger - I made a typo. I fixed it thx.

This is a procedure for online servers where F2 / F3 external and Padlock views etc are not functional, the realism menu is determined by the mission builder.
    There definitely is confusion in the controls where Alt F2 and F2 both state 'External View' but they don't do the same thing.

It's been so long since I set these bindings up I'm having to relearn what I did and why hehe. I just try to simplify bindings to joystick or single key actions. If I'd erased all the original default bindings I'd be lost trying to look back. I did erase all the view types I don't use and there are some functions that have no default bind to begin with. Though don't ask for an example, my brain is already scrambled.

Be careful with this Alt F2 function. Pressed at the wrong time it will boot you from the plane. We all do it periodically. Sometimes I reckon my button command might trigger twice and throw me out. A real pain to have flown to the target only to boot yourself by error.
    Some use this to exit their stricken a/c rather than crash or parachute. You may see a plane suddenly stop dead and/or pitch nose up. Annoying if you're actively pursuing them.

Daz
    Last edited by Dazza; Jul-18-2020 at 12:19.

38. Likes Yo-Yo liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    21.76 MB

thanks for that.
    I think there may always have been 2 external views labels as you have. And not understanding the second was different - I ditched it. Went through my confuser files (my documents and that in steam). The steam version dont get updated and is dated Feb 2019 and has an alt F2 as outside and F2 as outsideview. Whereas the one in my docs only has the outsideview listed (as F2).
    Guess I was doing same as youself and getting rid of duplicates he he, ah well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 56RAF_stickz View Post
    thanks for that.
    I think there may always have been 2 external views labels as you have. And not understanding the second was different - I ditched it. Went through my confuser files (my documents and that in steam). The steam version dont get updated and is dated Feb 2019 and has an alt F2 as outside and F2 as outsideview. Whereas the one in my docs only has the outsideview listed (as F2).
    Guess I was doing same as youself and getting rid of duplicates he he, ah well.
    Correct. It's pretty frequent that 'how to' questions come up on the forum or server chat. To further confuse things there's plenty of actions / functions without default bindings to begin with. Us long timers have pretty well set and forgot while newbies are in the dark.

Glad to be of use
    Daz

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

Thanks all, I just did a test in TWC server and got the speeded up warming.

I hadn't actually read the bit about there being TWO external view key settings, but by luck decided to add in a second external view because it wasn't working on the F2 I had as my sole key mapping, and so yes I therefore happened to map the 'right' external view!

42. Likes Dazza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    438.08 MB

Thanks all, I just did a test in TWC server and got the speeded up warming.

I hadn't actually read the bit about there being TWO external view key settings, but by luck decided to add in a second external view because it wasn't working on the F2 I had as my sole key mapping, and so yes I therefore happened to map the 'right' external view!
    Hoorah ! Glad to be of use.

Daz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

The first "External view" command should be renamed for "Leave aircraft for AI Control" or "AI autopilot".

What puzzle me is why this was not fixed, since is just matter of edit text file in i18 folder (encrypted).

How I know? Because I extract CloD files of early version and fix.

https://i.postimg.cc/HxDnsjQs/Clo-D-...change-1-2.jpg

45. Likes Tibsun liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.61 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    The first "External view" command should be renamed for "Leave aircraft for AI Control" or "AI autopilot".

What puzzle me is why this was not fixed, since is just matter of edit text file in i18 folder (encrypted).

How I know? Because I extract CloD files of early version and fix.

https://i.postimg.cc/HxDnsjQs/Clo-D-...change-1-2.jpg
    Yes this should be definitely be done!