Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update: video weathering effects currently being worked on by Team Fusion

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Short video clip showing weathering effects currently being worked on by Team Fus

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    In my Spitfire MkIIa folder I have a Green Green skin. I'm pretty sure off the top of my head, that was the one I used, and it comes with the Sim as stock

Cheers, MP
    Thanks for the reply.

Note that I asked the same question as Farber, yet didn't get my head bitten off...why's that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Short video clip showing weathering effects currently being worked on by Team Fus

Quote Originally Posted by AllMattersFecal View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Note that I asked the same question as Farber, yet didn't get my head bitten off...why's that?
    Fecal, are you trying to start a fight here? You got your answer. Please drop it.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by AllMattersFecal View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Maybe because we got used to people complaining about the stock CLOD skins and completely missing the point of this thread? No offence, just an observation.

Cheers/m

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Nevermind my social commentary...carry on, gents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Thanks, Mattias.

Mysticpuma's update clearly demonstrates the work the team has done with weathering effects and their efforts are much appreciated by the vast majority of us. This thread has run its course in imparting this information and received as much constructive feedback as its going to generate.
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; Feb-18-2013 at 18:20.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123