Thread: danperin has just uploaded The Battle of Britain 1942 [TOBRUK owners only]!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

danperin has just uploaded The Battle of Britain 1942 [TOBRUK owners only]!

danperin has just uploaded The Battle of Britain 1942 [TOBRUK owners only]!

Here's my online version of BoB for Tobruk owners. You can spawn both sides, play it alone or with your friends.
    There are 16 objectives per side, but there's no code for victory, you complete your objectives and that's it.
    You need to create a server even if you will play it alone due to the spawn style.

All the spawn places are historically accurate so almost all airfields available can be used on the map.
    Select your side and go for an objective, some can be destroyed with fighters and some just with bombs.

Installation.

Just unzip the folder in: C:\Users\*username*\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Multi\Co-Op\

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a guide on how to play the mission online (alone). If you want to play coop or multiplayer, you need to create
    a Lobby or maybe your friends can see you on the servers list and join your game (create a password).

Important notice

Always keep every option on the Aircraft Switching box unmarked on the 'Realism' Menu,
    if you don't do this you'll not be able to spawn a plane, switch armies, etc playing online missions.

Last edited by danperin; Aug-07-2020 at 01:21.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Re: danperin has just uploaded The Battle of Britain 1942 [TOBRUK owners only]!

Every 10 minutes the map will show you the objectives for both sides and spawn 1 AI squadron per side to keep the map "populated" (3 Allies and 3 Axis).
    To avoid the squadrons from spawning every 10 minutes, raise the number of players that can access your "server" (20 for example). That way the "spawning code" will not work.
    The maximum players I've tested to alow the "spawning code" to work was 10.

Here's a thread that might help if you cannot play coop: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ight=coop+play
    Last edited by danperin; Aug-07-2020 at 01:16.

3. Likes Justin.zero liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    272.75 MB

I just tried this out today. Awesome. Excellent work-i really appreciate it.

I only play single player, so its nice to get some different content that feels like a war is actually going on. And your AI settings are well balanced. No UFO type maneuvers! I can actually shoot them down.

Great work! I am really enjoying it.

5. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Really glad you like it, mate!

I made it quite easy in general because those missions are meant for training/testing and having fun on single/coop play.

Good to know it works as intended

Cheers
    Last edited by danperin; Aug-31-2020 at 10:30.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Great work as always mate! Bravo!!!
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

8. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Erpr.Gr.210_Belial View Post
    Great work as always mate! Bravo!!!

10. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post