Thread: Sound and image problems

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    634.51 MB

Sound and image problems

Hello,
    I don't know if it's a bug or something in my settings is wrong but I encountered two problems playing in MP on DD TOBRUK Test and TOBRUK TEST:
    1. the sound of the engine disappears if you reduce the power below 20%,
    2. In the area where the plane is, a lighter colored rectangle appears which disappears at certain angles when you turn your head.
    Thanks again to the TFS team for the effort and all the members of this wonderful CloD community.shot_20200809_114456.jpg
    First come ,last left
    My rig : Win 10 pro 64 bit; Mb Gigabyte B560M AORUS PRO ,I5 11400F @4,2GHz,gc,GIGABYTE RTX 3070 TI 8 Gb,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4 ,SSD Transcend 240 Gb, Gigabyte G32QC ,VKB Gladiator Pro,MMJOY2 home made pedals and gas , TrackIR 5. Steam ID: YR-DAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Re: Sound and image problems

Yesterday I started to have the same sound problem. The engine sound will disappear after startup, in other words I could hear the engine turn over than silence. While warming up I could hear the sound of a plane starting up and running next to me, but not my own engine sound until I took off. Team Speak worked fine during this time. I am still trying to trace the problem. I have my game system sound set very low and was going to mess with that setting today.
    Last edited by Little Bill; Aug-09-2020 at 09:33. Reason: added more explaination

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul