Thread: convergencies in Scripted missions

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

convergencies in Scripted missions

Is there any information on what they are published anywhere given we can no longer see the loadouts?
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Re: convergencies in Scripted missions

Mission makers cannot include convergences in a scripted mission file. The convergences are either what you have set up for yourself in plane options or, if you didn't change anything, the games default convergences for that particular aircraft. It is never affected by mission contents. One of the few things the mission builders cannot control.

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Thanks Bondi - so, getting this stright in my head, if I cant the conf.ini thats going to be my default load out?
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    Thanks Bondi - so, getting this stright in my head, if I cant the conf.ini thats going to be my default load out?
    Do you you even rephrase that question Boo?

if I get what you're asking, the offline-single-mission builder MAY impose on you a certain loadout of bullets and bombs, (but cannot impose gun convergences), but when no loadout is imposed by the mission maker, then you get, in order of priority (1) your custom loadout for that aircraft as stored in "user.ini" (not conf.ini); and if you don't have one, you'll get (2) the default loadout and gun-convergences for that aircraft as programmed into the game by TFS (not the mission maker). But perhaps that is not working like that, perhaps the customised loadout in user.ini is not being used in a single mission with no loadout, but you get the default? I look forward to the results of your experiments.
    Hot eh?