Thread: 2 siimple questions about TOBRUk

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.11 MB

2 siimple questions about TOBRUk

Is it still possible to jump in another plane in the Tobruck games it doesnt seem like it but not sure never see any seats in Ju88 that I think is near by ???

Can I remove my front gun by the Bombardier like I could before so I can see gauges better ? if that is still possible do you do it in single player or some where like that ????

that seems like 3 questions but its really one bigger question

Thanks TGIF

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: 2 siimple questions about TOBRUk

Quote Originally Posted by tgif View Post
    Is it still possible to jump in another plane in the Tobruck games it doesnt seem like it but not sure never see any seats in Ju88 that I think is near by ???

Can I remove my front gun by the Bombardier like I could before so I can see gauges better ? if that is still possible do you do it in single player or some where like that ????

that seems like 3 questions but its really one bigger question

Thanks TGIF
    You can jump to another AI plane in Single Player... can't remember if you can do that in Multiplayer.

If you select 'Empty' in the loadout for that gun, then it should not be there.

But you would be better to program a cockpit view which you can then select with a button... that would allow you to see the gauges you can't see now.