Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover - Patch 002

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover - Patch 002

=== PATCH 002 ===

*** Fix: In-Game Volume slider is now locked at 100 percent
    NOTE: When Il-2 Cliffs of Dover is Running, use the Windows Mixer (Task Bar, loudspeaker icon, right mouse click, choose mixer, and adjust "Il-2 Cliffs of Dover" to a volume of your liking.
    Resolves most problems with external sounds being heard inside the cockpit and external volumes being low

*** Aircraft Manuals (Main Menu => Extras => Manuals)

*** Updated Getting Started And Troubleshooting Guide (Main Menu => Extras => Manuals)

*** Single Mission "Royal Rodeo" updated: removed bombs from Hurricane and Bf-109
    NOTE: For the safety of modifications you may have made, we do not overwrite files in your "MyDocuments" folder. To update the files changed by this update, please delete the "<MyDocuments>\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single\Royal Rodeo.mis", so that the game can update the file on next startup.

*** Full Mission Builder, updated airfield templates:
    NOTE: For the safety of modifications you may have made, we do not overwrite files in your "MyDocuments" folder. To update the files changed by this update, please delete the folder "<MyDocuments>\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Templates\Tobruk\airfields", so that the game can update the files on next startup.
    Updated: Burj Aleaqarab (LG72), Gasr el Abid South, Gasr el Arid (LG147), Halfaya, Martuba No1, Martuba No2, Martuba No3, Martuba No4, Martuba No5, Menastir No1, Menastir No2, Menelao Bay, Ost (LG05), Sawani el Qasn, Scegga No2, Scegga No3, Sidi Azeiz, Sidi Barrani (LG02), Sidi Barrani West 2 (LG03)

*** Updated: Spanish translations for various single missions
    NOTE: For the safety of modifications you may have made, we do not overwrite files in your "MyDocuments" folder. To update the files changed by this update, please delete all files ending with "_es.briefing" in "<MyDocuments>\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single", so that the game can update the files on next startup.

*** Updated: Spanish translations for various campaigns

*** Single Mission "Corpo Aereo Italiano II": Copy of Corpo Aereo Italiano with the CR.42 flyable and as default player's aircraft.

*** Fix: Campaign "Eagles over Tobruk"; removed bombs from the Bf-109 E-7/trops in the first five missions.

*** Fix: Kittyhawk pit: Jettison now really sheds the Hatch in the cockpit.

*** Fix: He-111 H-6 external: One glass part moved back where it belongs.

*** Fix: He-111 H-6 cockpit: Forward ventral cockpit redesigned.

*** Fix: Macchi pit: Temperature gauges redone.

*** Fix: Martlet pit: Control stick redesigned.

*** German pilot textures updated.

*** Fix: He-111 H-2 & P-2 pit: prop pitch instrument fixed for both engines.

*** Fix: Bf 108 pit: correct texture on hatch external.

*** Fix: CR-42 & Wellington pilot pits: correcting visibility of external parts for low video settings.

*** Fix: Martlet pit: air filter control added to trop version.

*** Fix: Options, Plane: Plane Selection Dialog retains filter of last server spawn point visited
    https://www.tfbt.nuvturais.de/issues/1176

*** Fix: In customizing Quick and Single missions, now all planes from all purchased parts are selectable; independent from what the original mission was restricted to

*** Fixed: Aircraft with constant speed propellers now spawn in the air with 100% pitch.

*** Fixed: Air filter controls reversed issue.

*** Fixed: Bf 109F gunpods not visible.

*** Fixed: Bf 109F frontal oil splash.

*** Removed top head armour on Bf 109Fs and Bf 109E-7s.
    Last edited by Artist; Aug-13-2020 at 08:47.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    213.59 MB

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover - Patch 002

Great job guys, I am very proud of your work!

Quote Originally Posted by Artist View Post
    *** Updated: Spanish translations for various single missions
    NOTE: For the safety of modifications you may have made, we do not overwrite files in your "MyDocuments" folder. To update the files changed by this update, please delete all files ending with "_es.briefing" in "<MyDocuments>\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single", so that the game can update the files on next startup.

*** Updated: Spanish translations for various campaigns
    [/b]
    Why would you not overwrite it, its an english text only, not a mission.

Not everyone is gonna read the change logs nor understand what you just typed if they dont speak english. Would you like me to translate in spanish what you just posted?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    Why would you not overwrite it, its an english text only, not a mission.
    That is not the point: The user owns that folder. It is his and his alone. We just cannot change or delete files there. We can only re-supply missing files.

4. Likes Maru, major_setback liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Thanks!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Likes danperin liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.36 GB

I've seemed to hit a real snag with this update. Before I was able to press Esc to end my mission, make changes in my game settings, and just to pause it. This key works everywhere else in the game acting like a back button to the main screen and even the option to really quit the game. but when actually flying a mission and completing it, I've got nothing. It doesn't work. For some reason, it will save all my other settings but not the ones in General. Not really a big deal for that one but it might cause someone else issues as well. I'm just trying to find out what to do because I cannot do anything other than CTRL+ALT+Delete and shutdown the game that way. This will not allow any advancements what so ever. I'm stuck.

Another thing that I cant seem to get back is my throttle controls on screen for engine management. Ive tried everything that was ususally done for all that but cant seem to get anything back. Ive tried deleting the file in my docs, but that didn't work either

Any help would be great. been itching to come home this weekend and shoot up the sky...but cant.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.36 GB

Anyone? I bought something I cant use entirely. One mission over and over and over. No progressions. nothing saves except some settings. have to reprogram settings each time

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    213.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Riken View Post
    Anyone? I bought something I cant use entirely. One mission over and over and over. No progressions. nothing saves except some settings. have to reprogram settings each time
    Hello Riken,

I am gonna give you a couple solutions that might work for you..

First of all, make sure Steam cloud is disabled by going into steam > library > cliffs of dover blitz > properties

Have you tried to turn the energy saving feature that windows 10 has with all usb drives off? if not check here how to https://www.top-password.com/blog/ta...to-save-power/

If you go to the main menu and then "Extras" > "Manuals" you will find a guide that might help you with other solutions, but try the ones above first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

I've seemed to hit a real snag with this update. Before I was able to press Esc to end my mission, make changes in my game settings, and just to pause it. This key works everywhere else in the game acting like a back button to the main screen and even the option to really quit the game. but when actually flying a mission and completing it, I've got nothing.
    "Esc" - in flight (Single Player, Multiplayuer) still opening the Mission menu, allowing, read the briefing, change controls, start recording a track.

After done click in "Fly" for return to the flight.

Go in Documents\1c Soft clube... dover\
    open the file ConfUser.ini and look if have this two lines:

[quote]

[HotKey gui]
    Escape = activate
    MouseRight = popupmenu
    [/quotes]

Your ConfUser.ini should have both lines, is the two controls that you can use for call the game menu in flight.

Key ESC and Right mouse click over screen for bring a menu, there choose "Return do Menu", both commands has the same effect.

When you make changes in Controls, always hit APPLY button, and is good mesure use SAVE AS and make backup of your last changes, choose custom name.

Another thing that I cant seem to get back is my throttle controls on screen for engine management.
    I don't understand what is you problem with "engine management" can you post a picture?

11. Likes Fred Karno liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.36 GB

I use to have the throttle, mixture, and prop window in the lower left of my screen to show where I was at on these settings in flight. for some reason, they disappeared after the update. I tried reinstalling the 5.0 and going to check config setting again. I have saved my settings but hey were reverted back to stock, so I went back in and reset everything like I wanted and saved again and placed a copy of the file in another location as a back up. sure enough, after ctrl-alt-delete and end the game the only way I could, the settings reverted back to stock.

UPDATE:
    Checked my config.ini in my docs and this is what I have mad changes too. Only problem is that when I press Esc, it's like I pressed the tab key. Going to try something else now that I have this to go on.

[HotKey orders]
    9=order9
    8=order8
    7=order7
    6=order6
    5=order5
    4=order4
    3=order3
    2=order2
    1=order1
    0=order0
    Escape = activate <--------(was Escape=deactivate)
    Alt=select
    Control=expand
    Enter=Enter
    Tab=activate
    Backspace=Backspace
    [HotKey builder]
    NumPad-4=stepAzimut-15
    NumPad-3=stepAzimut30
    NumPad-1=stepAzimut-30
    NumPad-0=insert+
    Alt MouseRight=select-
    Alt MouseLeft=select+
    Alt Control=unselect
    A MouseLeft=battleArea
    Control Z=Undo
    Control Y=Redo
    Control X=cut
    Control V=paste
    Insert=insert+
    Control C=copy
    Control B=addBranch
    Home=change--
    End=change++
    PageDown=change+
    PageUp=change-
    Delete=delete+
    MouseRight = popupmenu <------------- (was MouseRight=popupmenu)
    F10=land
    MouseLeft=objectMove
    Shift MouseLeft=worldZoom
    Enter=freeView
    NumPad.=delete+
    Tab=cursor
    Backspace=cursor
    Alt Right=Forward
    Alt Left=Backward
    NumPad-9=stepAzimut5
    NumPad-8=resetTangage90
    NumPad-7=stepAzimut-5
    NumPad-6=stepAzimut15
    Control MouseRight=delete+
    NumPad-5=resetAngles
    Control MouseLeft=insert+

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    230.81 MB

Another thing that I cant seem to get back is my throttle controls on screen for engine management. Ive tried everything that was ususally done for all that but cant seem to get anything back. Ive tried deleting the file in my docs, but that didn't work either
    Hi Riken,

I'm not sure I understand right what your problem is. Have you lost the entire engine info window? No throttle, prop pitch, radiator, mixture etc. settings are displayed on the screen now? Or have you lost just the throttle setting information and the other engine settings are still displayed? A screenshot would really help to understand your problem better.

If it is the former case - the entire engine info window is gone, go to the game manual, to section Information Windows on page 30. It describes how windows with various types of information can be created. There is even an example how to open and set up the engine info window there.

It's quite easy to do.

Josef

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

UPDATE:
    Checked my config.ini in my docs and this is what I have mad changes too. Only problem is that when I press Esc, it's like I pressed the tab key. Going to try something else now that I have this to go on.

[HotKey orders]
    9=order9
    8=order8
    7=order7
    6=order6
    5=order5
    4=order4
    3=order3
    2=order2
    1=order1
    0=order0
    Escape = activate <--------(was Escape=deactivate)
    You are confusing "alhos e bugalhos" (apples & oranges), this file is ConfUser.ini, not Conf.ini.
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. Likes Fred Karno liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

To me it sounds like he has steam cloud activated in his steam settings. You need to go into steam library right click Clod Blitz. Right click / Properties/ updates..then uncheck Steam cloud
    Cheers
    Ribbs

INTEL I5 4670 /16 MB DDR3/ MSI Z97 PCMATE MB
    MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.36 GB

Hot Damn fellas! Tested and I'm back in the air and able to use Esc to end the mission! I've also uncheck the steam cloud as directed and now I need to go back in and make settings back to what I had before. just need to use the settings file I made and saved.

Thank you all for your help. Something so simple stumped me so hard. Hopefully anyone else with this problem can fix their game as well.

Again thank you for saving me from going bald