Thread: ju 88 questions

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.11 MB

ju 88 questions

hello
    I was wondering if any one has removed the front gun from their ju88 yet ? I usually fly that way because it makes gauges much more visible but I cant seem to remove the gun in tobruk I tried making that gun empty in Load out but it only removes ammo so if you have done it maybe you have a few hints .

The second question is has any one jumped to another position in someones aircraft typically i would see another plane within 10 K or just spawn in together look at the lobby select a position on their plane and enter it good for saving yourself in a battle, good to learn about other planes . Alas i see no other positions on other planes yet has any one done this yet or is it not available in Tobruk ? . Just tried the wellington thats really a nice tail gunner set up . The Blues are terrible no visibility and hard to manage guns whew what a change .

Thanks TGIF

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: ju 88 questions

1 - No, you cant remove frontal MG of ju 88, are a option (in FMB) for leave this MG Empty (no ammo) - don't know what advantage this, but the 3D remain.

"Band-aid" Press F10 for turn off Independent mode" (ability to click in cockpit), now press and hold mouse right button, move mouse right, back util you adjust 6DOF of cockpit (what is limited) until see right ATA instrument:

BTW - The above image has gama adjusted, cockpit are very dark and "secondary illumination" (right side) don't work.

Press F10 for return to "Independent Mode" and don't press "Reset camera" key/button or this 6DOF adjust reset.

Since both engines work similar don't see the left ATA instrument is not issue. Eventually jump for bombardier position (set a easy to use key or button for this) that you have a good sight of both instruments.

2 - Join in someone plane in MP is possible, you can be even the bombardier, but depends on server allow in "Switch" (Realism options), most probable lock for avoid dumb players waste ammo/bombs of planes (believe, this happens if allowed). In CloD this option is controlled by server, not be player like in Bo'X.

When server allow you see the positions in Lobby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Re: ju 88 questions

The inability to remove that gun is a bug. We will be looking at that soon.

4. Likes 1lokos, tgif, danperin, ATAG_SKUD liked this post