Thread: Graphics mode problem

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Graphics mode problem

Maybe someone has some insight into this...

while in-game (actually in the cockpit) I used to be able to move my mouse from the game screen over to another monitor to do stuff like zoom in and out on a map, select stuff on teamspeak, etc., and then move back to my game screen. Now, when I am in the cockpit my mouse stops at the edge of the screen. I did uninstall and reinstall the game to fix another issue, so I am assuming the was some setting confuser.ini I had to add to get this ability? I am in Pseudo mode, just as I was before when it was working. Any ideas?
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Re: Graphics mode problem

Actually surprised u were able to do that in the 1st place.
    The only way I have ever been able do that is to escape to the briefing screen and then use my mouse on my 2nd monitor and then hit "Fly" again to get back in the cockpit.
    U can do it in DCS but u lose control of ur plane until u clik the mouse back on the main screen.
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Re: Graphics mode problem

I can still do what you want to do. It sounds like your second screen has moved. Go into Display Settings (right click on either screen) and move the screens where you want them. Since you are running Pseudo in Cliff's I assume your resolution changes in the game monitor when the game is running, for me this causes my monitors to have a different position relationship to each other so I have to move the mouse from the game screen to the other screen in a slightly different direction than I do without the game running.

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul