Thread: An important call for the online IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – TOBRUK community

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

An important call for the online IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – TOBRUK community

A little but important call for the online IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – TOBRUK community.

As you can see in the link reported below, there have been some important and interesting news provided by Buzzsaw about the future developments that will be included in the next game updates.

The future seems really brilliant and promising under this aspect and for the umpteenth time, IMHO, we have to thanks TFS for the exccellent work made until now.
    If you will notice something not working as planned please report it in the various forums instead of only complaining about it. Complaints are of little pratical use and help and certainly they do not help the game to grow and improve.
    Support and help both the community and the game to grow and, please, avoid as much as possible, eventual toxic behaviours.

We are here to have fun and enjoy the game ALL TOGETHER, no one excluded!

We are a small community in respect to much more bigger ones, it's imperative to remain cohesive and constructive in our actions!

My best regards to all of you!

LINK: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...WG0sKklPtEbRBE
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; Aug-16-2020 at 08:44.
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Re: An important call for the online IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – TOBRUK community

Is it possible to do some work on Radio Coms in the future as well.Since the very beginning they haven't worked well,esp trying to give any sort of commands to flight mates. I do remember years ago this subject was brought up but at the time , because of the over all design of the game it was nearly impossible to parse out effective changes .Is that still true now?
    9 Hopefully you don't mind this post here - please move it if necessary.Thanks!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: An important call for the online IL-2 Sturmovik: Desert Wings – TOBRUK community

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    Is it possible to do some work on Radio Coms in the future as well. Since the very beginning they haven't worked well,esp trying to give any sort of commands to flight mates.
    What specifically you want order for AI wingmans?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    What specifically you want order for AI wingmans?
    Great Battles has a reasonably good place to start, many of which actually work ( occasionally....)
    ( I'm not saying these are perfect but a start...I'd just like to be able to get my flight mates to 'follow me when I turn round to attack an enemy in the space we just left or where ground control has alerted me as to enemy targets, or bomb the assigned target, or follow me into combat,or hit the obvious ground or sea target... or to cover me, now that I've been hit" nothing too complex....
    Attached Images Attached Images

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    Great Battles has a reasonably good place to start, many of which actually work ( occasionally....)
    The big one missing there is "Go home, you'll just get in the way"
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    The big one missing there is "Go home, you'll just get in the way"
    Too true...too d___ned true!
    Attached Images Attached Images