Thread: Maps

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    95.3 KB

Maps

~S~

First of all, thank you for keeping CloD alive and making this sim even more wonderful. You're hard work is truly amazing.

If I could ask, is it possible to update the European and Desert maps to include the railways? Having checked 1940's UK aviation maps, the railways are clearly shown on there (I don't know about the desert ones) and aircrew would most certainly have used them to navigate by.

In addition, a personal gripe, RAF Odiham in AH24 is marked as "RAF Odiham (Oldham)". It is just "RAF Odiham" and nothing else. I know this as for the last 17 years of my RAF career I have been based there (and also hence knowing that us aircrew use railways to navigate by)!

Many thanks!
    CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.2GHz Kaby Lake overclocked to 4.60GHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Hero -Z Intel Z97 (Socket 1151)
    RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Dual 3000Mhz, GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11Gb GDDR5X, OS: Windows 10
    SSD: Samsung M2 EVO 500Gb, Joystick: Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Monitor: ASUS PG348Q and TrackIR5

2. Likes ATAG_Jeepy, major_setback liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.39 MB

Re: Maps

ScanImage007.jpg

sry..could not resist

-and even worse..
    ScanImage008.jpg

M8 !
    Intel 6Core i7 coffee lake 8700k delidded@4.8ghz1,225v. is-60cpu cooler. msiz370 gaming pro carbon ac itx hk.Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti 11gb palit w. custom cooling.
    16gb 3200mhz lpx ram. Corsair sfx 600w gold psu. Samsung 960 evo 512gb m2 nvme+250gb ssd. Samsung c32f391. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog+VKB T-Rudder Pedals

4. Likes ATAG_Vortex, ATAG_Headshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    95.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by atag_jeepy View Post
    ScanImage007.jpg

sry..could not resist :d

-and even worse..
    ScanImage008.jpg

M8 !
    Brilliant!!!
    CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.2GHz Kaby Lake overclocked to 4.60GHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Hero -Z Intel Z97 (Socket 1151)
    RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Dual 3000Mhz, GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11Gb GDDR5X, OS: Windows 10
    SSD: Samsung M2 EVO 500Gb, Joystick: Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Monitor: ASUS PG348Q and TrackIR5

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.13 MB

HI. Is CLoD the same as CLoD Blitz ?
    There's only one real map in Blitz, unless I'm missing some other European maps ?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    396.50 MB

Unhappy Re: Maps

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Quote Originally Posted by rep_Rob_8 View Post
    HI. Is CLoD the same as CLoD Blitz ?
    There's only one real map in Blitz, unless I'm missing some other European maps ?
    CloD is the original release by the original developer
    Blitz is the official release including all the Team Fusion fixes and additions
    Tobruk is the first commercial release of Team Fusion Simulations as an add-on on top of Blitz.

So, yes, they are the same and he's talking about the channel map.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    95.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    CloD is the original release by the original developer
    Blitz is the official release including all the Team Fusion fixes and additions
    Tobruk is the first commercial release of Team Fusion Simulations as an add-on on top of Blitz.

So, yes, they are the same and he's talking about the channel map.
    Although it would be very handy to the railroads marked on the desert map as well!

10. Likes Fred Karno liked this post