Thread: Looking for (Oil Tank) open and close key

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.63 MB

Looking for (Oil Tank) open and close key

I am looking for (Oil Tank) open and close key

With mouse I see that key at BF-109 E7 Trop (down of magnetos)

I need to set that key in Option-Controls-Aircraft

But can n't see that key !!!

someone help ?????????

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    230.81 MB

Re: Looking for (Oil Tank) open and close key

Quote Originally Posted by sw1ive View Post

With mouse I see that key at BF-109 E7 Trop (down of magnetos)

I need to set that key in Option-Controls-Aircraft

But can n't see that key !!!

someone help ?????????

Hi sw1ive,

you have to assign keys to 'Fuel Cock #2 - Toggle' or to 'Fuel Cock #2 - Prev. Position'/'Fuel Cock #2 - Next Position'.

Yes, it's not very intuitive.

Josef

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

someone help ?????????

Hello, sw1ive, in beautiful Athens! I believe you may have come on Team Speak allies channel during the live streaming event last night to ask this question.

I'm sorry we couldn't answer your question very well. It was a very hectic time! Ha ha!

We believe you were looking for the fuel cock control and I see that josef has already helped you. Excellent! Good luck......and hope to see you in the skies soon....but not on my six! Salute!

Forgive the terrible translation:

Γεια σου, sw1ive, στην όμορφη Αθήνα! Πιστεύω ότι μπορεί να έχετε έρθει στο κανάλι Team Speak allies κατά τη διάρκεια της εκδήλωσης ζωντανής ροής χθες το βράδυ για να θέσετε αυτήν την ερώτηση.

Λυπάμαι που δεν μπορέσαμε να απαντήσουμε πολύ καλά στην ερώτησή σας. Ήταν μια πολύ ταραχώδης στιγμή! Χαχα!

Πιστεύουμε ότι ψάχνατε για τον έλεγχο του καύσιμου καυσίμου και βλέπω ότι ο josef σας βοήθησε ήδη. Εξοχος! Καλή τύχη ...... και ελπίζω να σας δω σύντομα στον ουρανό .... αλλά όχι στα έξι μου! Χαιρετισμός! : αντίχειρα:

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.63 MB

Screenshot_8.png

- Thanks all of you for the answers !!!
    Yes, this key I am looking for, (Fuel Cock #2 - Toggle)

- Translation is exellent !!! (like a Greek man speaking)
    I use (Google Traslation) every time (Greek to English)

- About TS3 I will join, sure, but...
    4 time I will lissen and 1 time will speak
    (sorry I no speak English very well)

See all of you on the skies soon (AXIS AND ALLIES)

5. Likes Little Bill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Screenshot_8.png

- About TS3 I will join, sure, but...
    4 time I will lissen and 1 time will speak
    (sorry I no speak English very well)

See all of you on the skies soon (AXIS AND ALLIES)
    That's really good news, sw1ive! I'm glad we managed to help a little. Did you know ATAG runs an unofficial 'English Speaking Course?' it's called 'Team Speak 3 and all you have to do is get on there and your English will improve fantastically....and you get to shoot down aircraft at the same time!!!! Ha ha!

Seriously, ROVERE came on to TS3 about a year ago and I spoke to him. It was very difficult to understand him because his English was not good but I tried to help him at the time. I thought he was very brave even trying.

I spoke to him again a few days ago and...... what a difference!!! Amazing!! His English has really improved! Hopefully, your English will improve too.

It is difficult talking on Team Speak when there are a lot of people speaking fast on a channel...especially if English is not your native language. If you have questions and see me on Team Speak, say 'hello' and we can go to a separate channel to talk. That might be easier for you. Don't hesitate to ask. In the meantime, good luck. If we can help in any other way let us know. Salute!

Αυτά είναι πραγματικά καλά νέα, sw1ive! Χαίρομαι που καταφέραμε να βοηθήσουμε λίγο. Γνωρίζατε ότι η ATAG διοργανώνει ένα ανεπίσημο «Μάθημα Αγγλικής Ομιλίας;» ονομάζεται 'Team Speak 3 και το μόνο που έχετε να κάνετε είναι να πάτε εκεί και τα αγγλικά σας θα βελτιωθούν φανταστικά .... και θα πρέπει να καταρρίψετε αεροσκάφη ταυτόχρονα !!!! Χαχα!

Σοβαρά, ο ROVERE ήρθε στο TS3 πριν από ένα χρόνο και του μίλησα. Ήταν πολύ δύσκολο να τον καταλάβω γιατί τα αγγλικά του δεν ήταν καλά, αλλά προσπάθησα να τον βοηθήσω εκείνη τη στιγμή. Νόμιζα ότι ήταν πολύ γενναίος ακόμη και προσπαθώντας.

Του μίλησα ξανά πριν από λίγες μέρες και ...... τι διαφορά !!! Φοβερο!! Τα αγγλικά του έχουν βελτιωθεί πραγματικά! Ας ελπίσουμε ότι τα Αγγλικά σας θα βελτιωθούν σε.

Είναι δύσκολο να μιλάς στο Team Speak όταν υπάρχουν πολλά άτομα που μιλούν γρήγορα σε ένα κανάλι ... ειδικά αν τα αγγλικά δεν είναι η μητρική σου γλώσσα. Αν έχετε ερωτήσεις και με δείτε στο Team Speak, πείτε "γεια" και μπορούμε να πάμε σε ένα ξεχωριστό κανάλι για να μιλήσουμε. Αυτό μπορεί να είναι πιο εύκολο για εσάς. Μην διστάσετε να ρωτήσετε. Εν τω μεταξύ, καλή τύχη. Εάν μπορούμε να βοηθήσουμε με οποιονδήποτε άλλο τρόπο ενημερώστε μας. Χαιρετισμός!

7. Likes sw1ive liked this post