Thread: First time I've seen a proper bailout animation in CloD/DWT...have you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

First time I've seen a proper bailout animation in CloD/DWT...have you?

Years ago before CloD was actually released I remember Oleg (?) posted what the bailout animation would look like if you had to bail out.It was pretty good compared to the old IL-2 version, and showed a pilot actually leaving the plane realistically, much like we now see in GB. So far as i know it was never adopted and in the years since I've never seen ( for myself)this sort of animation,BUT yesterday Idid. Not for myself sadly but for the plane ( a Hurricane ) I had just shot up in Desert Wings. For some reason or another I switched exterior view to this aircraft at just the right moment and lo & behold there was the Brit pilot opening the canopy, standing up and leaving his damaged plane. I know , I know in the greater scheme of things ,not a big deal, still it was fun to watch after all these years waiting to see something like this occur in CloD...Of course someone might say its been around , but I just have missed it? So far as I know it still doesn't happen when I bail out...there's never time to check the exterior view of my aircraft .You see it automatically in GB however.
    ( Pictured below , obviously NOT from CloD , but only there to give you an idea...visually...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Re: First time I've seen a proper bailout animation in CloD/DWT...have you?

This was added way back in one of the earlier Team Fusion patches, but only for the Spitfire, Hurricane, and 109 I believe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Re: First time I've seen a proper bailout animation in CloD/DWT...have you?

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Flare View Post
    This was added way back in one of the earlier Team Fusion patches, but only for the Spitfire, Hurricane, and 109 I believe.
    Fascinating! I must have missed the bulletin .I must say the bailout from the Hurricane looked good.I wish it could be applied to all the aircraft...watching a bailout from the Beaufighter would be....uh....interesting.