Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Meanwhile, in Australian roads

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: Meanwhile, in Australian roads

Nice but, for some reason I'm seeing the video inverted. The driving wheel shows in the wrong side.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Same style...

Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

OK that was an amazing animation. I also really liked the bird on the shoulder and how it seemed to turn things around. Two weekends ago my wife and I were out for a walk and we had some chickadees flying close around us. We just stopped and held our hands up, and they started to land right on our hands. Let me tell you, I haven't been that happy in a long time. It was a really special experience. Here's a picture of one that landed on my wife! We both left that park just smiling and more relaxed than we have been in months. Chickadee.jpg
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.