Thread: Re Flyable Wellington

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

Re Flyable Wellington

Not wanting to fly the flyable Wellington on the Tobruk/desert map,can you fly the flyable Wellington on the cliffs/BoB map through the editor,and are all variants able to be flown on this map through the editor,please ?

Could someone please confirm this,any help or advice would be warmly appreciated,thank you.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    21.76 MB

Re: Re Flyable Wellington

yes you can fly the wellington on BoB map. Not sure if any missions are already written in game for it, so you may well have to write one with editor but it is available to do so. You could even, if particularly masochistic, use the tropical version on it. Here I am assuming that as you choose not to fly it on tobruk map that you own the desert wings add on that makes welly available to fly.

3. Likes Meaks, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

Thanks stickz,I really appreciate this,yeah,I just want to fly the new flyable Wellington and all it's variants on the cliffs/BoB map through the editor,with all respect to TFS I'm not really interested in the Tobruk map.

Will,and can write my own missions wthin the editor.

Thank you for confirming buddy
    Last edited by Meaks; Oct-20-2020 at 15:15.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Last edited by 1lokos; Oct-21-2020 at 10:56.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    427.66 MB

Thanks 1lokos, but see below:

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
    Error code: 2C171/1

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jkctrzzsEs

Link is in the description

8. Likes ATAG_Pattle, deep, Argus_AIG (44) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.
    Error code: 2C171/1
    Is because you are not logged in il2sturmovik.ru (login/password is the same of il2sturmovik.com).

Anyway an "dirt and cheap" translation/adaptation of briefings, scripts/messages of "Wellington to Boulogne" mission.

Extract the ZIP "Wellington to Boulogne" folder to:

...:\Documentos\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Single\

Play trough Single Player menu.Wellington to Boulogne.zip

TIPS FOR PLAY THIS MISSION
    1. For better immersion is recommended play this mission with all "Visual Aids" (In Options > Realism) turned off, except for the parameter "No Map Path". "External View" on/off at the player's discretion. Take note of mission waypoint's bearings help in navigation, plus 1940's Magnetic Deviation.

2. Make sure you read the messages in the CHAT window. It's recommended increase the font size of the CHAT (Info Window) for "Medium" in order to be able to quickly read the message in the chat without wasting precious time gazing at the text.

3. Keep the formation, especially in the bombing run and during enemy attacks - this way you will ensure the best hit of your bombs by dropping following the leader, and keeping close the formation will create a denser fire gunners machine guns at the attackers.

4. Your place in the formation is the trailing one, but you can take a place to the left of the leader if it will be difficult for you to fly in the right bearing (Set friendly camera over this aircraft - Shift+2 and use he key/button set for "Take Control of Selected AI aircraft") - in "View" options.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Oct-20-2020 at 23:20.

10. Likes deep, Fred Karno, Argus_AIG (44) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by 56RAF_stickz View Post
    yes you can fly the wellington on BoB map. Not sure if any missions are already written in game for it, so you may well have to write one with editor but it is available to do so. You could even, if particularly masochistic, use the tropical version on it. Here I am assuming that as you choose not to fly it on tobruk map that you own the desert wings add on that makes welly available to fly.
    There is a version of the Mae West mission that rotated at some point on the TFS#3 server whereby all planes were flyable on the Channel map...
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

12. Likes 56RAF_stickz, ATAG_Pattle, Fred Karno liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

Great stuff,thanks 1lokos,much appreciated