Thread: bF-110 CAMPAIGN?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

bF-110 CAMPAIGN?

Is there an easy to install Bf-110 campaign that will work with Blitz & Desert Wings?If so where can it be found?
    Thanks!

2. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders, ATAG_Flare liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: bF-110 CAMPAIGN?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    Is there an easy to install Bf-110 campaign that will work with Blitz & Desert Wings?If so where can it be found?
    Thanks!
    Since all CloD/Blitz/Tobruk campaigns are installed in the same way, the correct answer for your question is:

No, no easy to install campaign for Bf 110 are available.

But install campaigns process - not really difficult, but a bit "complicated", became more easy after 5.0, I (try) explain this (again) here:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...omment=1010477

Anyway, for Bf 110 I remember of this campaigns:

"Horst Wessel" (II.ZG 26) -by Piper Kiev, so briefings are in Russian - I think that someone did a Google translation, but don't remember where is.
    Erprobungsgruppe 210 (Erpr.Gr.210) -by Piper Kiev, so briefings are in Russian
    Nachtjagdgeschwader 1 (NJG.1) - by Piper Kiev, so briefings are in Russian

BTW - This campaigns are available in fixed topic in the Russian section of this forum - Google translator is your friend.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Oct-28-2020 at 10:19.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Blitzen (and Sokol), all 3 of those Bf. 110 campaigns are available here along with many other Piper-Kiev campaigns and Heinkill's Redux campaigns:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...ns-translated/

EDIT: Blitzen, I noticed your post earlier about the Horst Wessel campaign, it's in that link too so give it a go!
    Last edited by ATAG_Flare; Oct-28-2020 at 01:49.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Many thanks for your help guys! I finally got almost all my old campaigns which I managed to squirrel away, by taking no chances.I saved them everywhere I could think of with the same file as well.The result ? It worked! Somehow I got the Russian version as well ( which doesn't work?) but all the others in the list seem to ...so all good!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (480.3 KB, 50 views)
    • File Type: jpg 22.jpg (180.4 KB, 48 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (205.1 KB, 47 views)
    • File Type: jpg 11.jpg (290.9 KB, 46 views)

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    634.51 MB

Hi,
    also try the author's version

original variant

Для установки кампании "Erpr.Gr.210" - распаковать инсталятор (32-х или 64-х битной версии).
    Сам инсталлятор автоматически должен находить путь куда устанавливать кампанию. Поэтому желательно при установке не менять путь, куда будет установлена кампания.

Чтобы быть уверенным на 100%, что кампания "Erpr.Gr.210" встала правильно: зайдите на диск "С" - 1C SoftClub - il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - mission - campaign - должна появиться папка - campaign_Erpr.Gr.210 (в ней будут сохранятся сейвы).
    Так же можете зайти в папку - Steam - steamapps - common - il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - parts - bob - mission - campaign - там должна так же появится папка - campaign_Erpr.Gr.210
    (основная папка с файлами миссий, брифингов и т.д.).

Внимание! Важно! В файле - campaings.ini (Steam - steamapps - common-il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - parts - bob - mission - campaign - campaigns) убрать знаки "=" (равно).

or translation
    To install the "Erpr.Gr.210" campaign - unpack the installer (32-bit or 64-bit version).
    The installer itself should automatically find the path where to install the campaign. Therefore, it is advisable not to change the path where the campaign will be installed during installation.

To be 100% sure that the campaign "Erpr.Gr.210" has got up correctly: go to disk "C" - 1C SoftClub - il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - mission - campaign - a folder should appear - campaign_Erpr.Gr.210 (saves will be saved in it).
    You can also go to the folder - Steam - steamapps - common - il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - parts - bob - mission - campaign - there should also appear a folder - campaign_Erpr.Gr.210
    (main folder with mission files, briefings, etc.).

Attention! Important! In the file - campaings.ini (Steam - steamapps - common-il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - parts - bob - mission - campaign - campaigns) remove the "=" (equal) signs.

First come ,last left
    My rig : Win 10 pro 64 bit; Mb Gigabyte B560M AORUS PRO ,I5 11400F @4,2GHz,gc,GIGABYTE RTX 3070 TI 8 Gb,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4 ,SSD Transcend 240 Gb, Gigabyte G32QC ,VKB Gladiator Pro,MMJOY2 home made pedals and gas , TrackIR 5. Steam ID: YR-DAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Is the installer available somewhere to download? It sounds like that might solve a lot of my problems?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    634.51 MB

I think it's in the archive
    First come ,last left
    My rig : Win 10 pro 64 bit; Mb Gigabyte B560M AORUS PRO ,I5 11400F @4,2GHz,gc,GIGABYTE RTX 3070 TI 8 Gb,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4 ,SSD Transcend 240 Gb, Gigabyte G32QC ,VKB Gladiator Pro,MMJOY2 home made pedals and gas , TrackIR 5. Steam ID: YR-DAN

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

You guys are making confusion for nothing.

The campaign in Russian is the same of the one translated.
    But if want have the Russian version follow the actual instructions - "custom" folder in Documents, no the instructions of the package , those are valid up 4.57 version of the game.

My guess is that in the package are mission the campaign.mis file, use the one I upload (in IL-2:GB) or copy from other campaign that will work OK.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Oct-28-2020 at 18:47.