Thread: Hello World!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    670.3 KB

Hello World!

Hi,
    I am new here. I am planing to play COD again and also Bo:X, as I recently bought it on a sale. I just build an edtracker to replace my aold ir-setup. I happened on this forum while searching for help setting up Ed-Tracker with Cod. I hope the profile I found here will help.

Cheers everyone

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Re: Hello World!

Welcome here!

Have Fun!

3. Likes seabro liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: Hello World!

Ha ha!...abraxas? Really? Come on! We all know who you are really...... the one and only...the great...the unbelieveable guitarist who we all grew up with...the legend that is........... Carlos Santana! (With a flying helmet on!) Your secret is safe with us, Carlos! Never fear!

You are very welcome, ahem...abraxas! Fill your boots with all that is good on the ATAG Forums and servers. We all 'happened' on this outfit in a very similar way and we are all...... still here, many years later! I hope you get to enjoy your new addiction as much as we still do!

Don't forget to come and join us on the multiplayer servers because that's where this sim really shines. If you need any help or advice just post here and bods will come in their droves to help out!

All the best and hope to meet you in our 'CLoD skies soon! Salute!

5. Likes DerDa, ATAG_Knight, seabro liked this post