Thread: Joystick Wizard Tutorial

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Joystick Wizard Tutorial

We hope you enjoy our tutorial of the new release Joystick Wizard for IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings Tobruk.

Team Fusion Simulations have released this program as part of Patch 011, release on 31st October, 2020.

We are committed to the continued improvement of the communities playing experience, whether that be in-game or in the set up phase.

We are confident that players will appreciate the simplicity of this program and the time saved in mapping the key areas included.

Lets us know what you think!

Regards,

TFS Team

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    213.59 MB

Re: Joystick Wizard Tutorial

Thank you for your work TFS!

I see many new pilots benefiting from this tool, it is easy and quick for the basics!

3. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Pattle, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Hat's off for this tool.

I use my hat switch for my trims, but it does not register when I try to set it using the wizard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by \Hawk/ View Post
    I use my hat switch for my trims, but it does not register when I try to set it using the wizard.
    In (elevator) trim setup first screen is for set an axis, hit SKIP and in the next screen you can use the POV HAT or joy button.

JoyWizzardTrim.jpg

Thing is that the public target of this tool, newcomers/casual players (lazy veteran players don't count ) in the most case will have a basic joystick, and can run of buttons before assign the basic.

So tool could be expanded adding set keys as option.

6. Likes major_setback, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    In (elevator) trim setup first screen is for set an axis, hit SKIP and in the next screen you can use the POV HAT or joy button.

JoyWizzardTrim.jpg

Thing is that the public target of this tool, newcomers/casual players (lazy veteran players don't count ) in the most case will have a basic joystick, and can run of buttons before assign the basic.

Keys do work but only on the steps that require a button (or keyboard button )
    The user has to read the text or at least look at the icon shown. It differentiates when is asking for an axis or a button.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Another option is that now, Colander, became rich after the Desert Wings good sales, starts to donate moneys to players equipped with crap joysticks so to permit them to buy a brand new one. Open that wallet mate, don't be stingy!
    Last edited by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders; Nov-01-2020 at 20:29.
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    I check again and (my) issue is that is need hit the key twice for be recognized, so when I try first time and press the key just once don't work, I supposed that keys are not allowed.

JoyWz.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    213.59 MB

I check again and (my) issue is that is need hit the key twice for be recognized, so when I try first time and press the key just once don't work, I supposed that keys are not allowed.

JoyWz.jpg
    Not for me, I have Windows 10 and a wired speedlink

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    The user has to read the text or at least look at the icon shown. It differentiates when is asking for an axis or a button.
    Add in the Wizard interface, for commands that allow use keys - besides button; "press the button/key". The "new/casal/lazy player" need all help possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Add in the Wizard interface, for commands that allow use keys - besides button; "press the button/key". The "new/casal/lazy player" need all help possible.
    There's an old IT saying...
    You can't make a program foolproof because fools are very resourceful.

13. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

JoyWizzardTrim.jpg

Aha! Much obliged.

... "If at first you don't succeed, try reading the instructions."

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    114.13 MB

Thank you for this software. Works very well. I wish there, more such products.
    Stulee

16. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post