Thread: Sound Problem Progress, Version 5.012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Sound Problem Progress, Version 5.012

Team Fusion you get too many complaints on this forum that remind me of the annoying sound loop problem so I want to say THANKS for the resent fix TF. I can only speak for the Spitfire 1A 100 oct. but it seems the annoying sound loop problem after a crash is fixed. Also I can again hear stress noise in the airframe which I don't think I had recently.

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Re: Sound Problem Progress, Version 5.012

I can attest to the fact that the sound loop problem still exists, even after the latest patch. I did what i considered to be a normal landing, did not stress the plane at all, and the repeated creaking noise started up , and continued for at least 10 minutes into my next sortie. I think the next time I stressed the aircraft it went away.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kendy for the State View Post
    I can attest to the fact that the sound loop problem still exists, even after the latest patch. I did what i considered to be a normal landing, did not stress the plane at all, and the repeated creaking noise started up , and continued for at least 10 minutes into my next sortie. I think the next time I stressed the aircraft it went away.
    Had something similar. I did do a water-landing ...
    When I re-spawned in a different type of A/C the sound effect went away... spawning in the same type resulted in the sound-effect being still active.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Well I spoke to soon didn't I. The problem is slightly different now, for me it goes away as soon as I take off again. But like Kendy it started up once on just a hard landing.

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

In SP I hear the "moaning ship" sound after landing and stop a Beaufighter, but the sound stop after close the mission.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.91 MB

Hi Guys, thanks for your reports.

I'm really sorry about this, but its been harder to track down than I expected.

My current problem is that I've yet to replicate it in the current build despite almost constantly destroying planes in high g manoeuvres both offline and online in the TFS #3 server (as some of the regulars may have noticed )

If anyone has this occur, please can you report the following;

1) Online/Offline
    2) Aircraft Model (Spitfire, 109, Beaufighter etc...)
    3) Description of the event giving as much detail as possible.

Cheers

7. Likes ATAG_Pattle, danperin, von Graf liked this post