Thread: No AAA in England? My 109 landed safely at Hakinge airfield!

Manual Creation Group 343KKT_Kintaro's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    31.50 MB

No AAA in England? My 109 landed safely at Hakinge airfield!

Last Sunday night at 2200 GMT or 2300 GMT I spawned in the ATAG Axis vs Allies server (I love it, it's full realism and this is what I really want). We were two guys in the server at that very moment: one guy in the red team (he was flying one Blenheim IV bomber...) and me (I was in the blue team, flying one Bf 109 E-3). I think the map was the one on the battle of Dunkirk.

I took off Saint-Omer and at some point this guy was attacking our German infantry positions close to Arras, so I flew on this direction, Arras. As I couldn't find him I decided to go to England so that I could intercept his Blenheim. But the map is too big and our planes too small: I never found him.

Then I decided to keep going to England, to straf some AAA gun or something... but once over England, nobody was shooting at me! I even could land at the Hawkinge airfield! (and got capured, obviously):

I discovered one new type of hangar in the game, with magnificent wooden framework:

What's the code name of this hangar in the mission builder?

And, the most important question: why the AAA was not activated in England last Sunday? Isn't there any problem that should be resolved?
    Last edited by 343KKT_Kintaro; Nov-23-2020 at 23:16.

2. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Re: No AAA in England? My 109 landed safely at Hakinge airfield!

How much flak is stationed on an airfield is entirely up to the mission builder.
    It has nothing to do with the game or the server.

'Operation Dynamo' is focussed on the French side of the Channel, and if Hawkinge is no target for the blue side, maybe the mission builder may not have placed flak there.

S!

DerDa

4. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Manual Creation Group 343KKT_Kintaro's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    31.50 MB

Re: No AAA in England? My 109 landed safely at Hakinge airfield!

Quote Originally Posted by DerDa View Post
    How much flak is stationed on an airfield is entirely up to the mission builder.

I know!

Quote Originally Posted by DerDa View Post
    'Operation Dynamo' is focussed on the French side of the Channel, and if Hawkinge is no target for the blue side, maybe the mission builder may not have placed flak there.

Thank you. So that's the reason, ok. But it was the first time that my 109 didn't receive any AAA shooting.

What about the hangar? What's the name of that hangar in the mission builder?