Thread: Ju 88A14 Skinpack of Stab II.NAG1 Romania 1944.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    760.03 MB

Ju 88A14 Skinpack of Stab II.NAG1 Romania 1944.

I have included:
    3X Pre Coded Ju 88A14 of Stab II.NAG1 Romania 1944 Skins.
    Fuselage Codes for Stab II.NAG1 Romania 1944 & Full Swastika (This is a Transparent PSD file)
    Blank Code of Stab II.NAG1 Romania 1944 Skin (For adding additional Fuselage Codes from Transparent PSD file)
    Pilot Summer Suite_Without Sleeve Rank Insignia

I made these skins using My own Multi Layered Template using the standard Luftwaffe RLM 70-71-65 colours and also reduced the chipping as the original was a little to much.
    I also changed the Pilot flying uniform to look like the Summer all in one suite with the option of sleeve rank and without sleeve rank
    The Machine Guns metallic colour also looked too light so I gave them a darker Gun Metal Blue finish

To install You will need WW2 Assets Pack.
    just follow the instructions in the INSTALLING SKINS GUIDE file.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3313550/
    Last edited by KeefyBoy; Dec-13-2020 at 03:37.

2. Likes danperin, Cybermat47, AKA_Blasto liked this post
    varrattu

Re: Ju 88A14 Skinpack of Stab II.NAG1 Romania 1944.

Hello KeefyBoy,

in the overall context it is easy to perceive the symbols in your pictures as Hakenkreuze. I kindly ask you to delete the published pictures with this symbols.

Today, neo-Nazis, racist skinheads and other white supremacist groups still use the Hakenkreuz and its various incarnations. The symbols are still used to communicate ideologies that promote hate and anger or instill in others fear and insecurity.

Regards Varrattu

4. Likes HenryLuebberstedt liked this post
    Dislikes AKA_Blasto, KeefyBoy disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    760.03 MB

Re: Ju 88A14 Skinpack of Stab II.NAG1 Romania 1944.

Quote Originally Posted by varrattu View Post
    Hello KeefyBoy,

in the overall context it is easy to perceive the symbols in your pictures as Hakenkreuze. I kindly ask you to delete the published pictures with this symbols.

Today, neo-Nazis, racist skinheads and other white supremacist groups still use the Hakenkreuz and its various incarnations. The symbols are still used to communicate ideologies that promote hate and anger or instill in others fear and insecurity.

Regards Varrattu
    Hi varrattu

I originally censored the Hakenkreuze (begrudgingly) as I know that some folk are sensitive to it, that said anybody visiting a WW2 Gaming site that has German aircraft must expect to see symbolism of that time and
    if they are that Triggered then don't click on it in the first place then complain that they are offended and request it be removed or worse contact the site Moderator to demand it be Removed
    which has happened in the past.
    I am not a neo-Nazi, racist skinhead or white supremacist and ONLY use the Hakenkreuze for Historical Accuracy and not to make any political point.
    There is too much of this Virtue Signalling and Political Correctness spoiling what is in effect a harmless pastime shared by like minded enthusiasts.
    Even in Germany now Nazi symbols such as swastikas are to be deemed “socially adequate” as long as the the symbols are used for Historical Accuracy and NOT for Political Purposes.
    See Time Magazine article here: https://time.com/5364254/germany-naz...games-history/
    Regards
    Keith
    Last edited by KeefyBoy; Dec-04-2020 at 15:26.

6. Likes Josef, Bonditaria, Rostic, Mysticpuma liked this post