Thread: Cheers, Mates!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    22.58 MB

Cheers, Mates!

Hello everyone! I'm new to CLOD:Blitz, but have been a virtual pilot since the days of European Air War and IL2: Sturmovik. Formally with No 609 online squadron. See you soon. Z!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Re: Cheers, Mates!

Welcome You'll enjoy it here. Some very good and helpful guys.

3. Likes ATAG_Knight, ATAG_Snapper, Zorronov liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Hi Zorronov

Nice to meet you . Need any help with CLoD just yell HELP!!!! .

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper, Zorronov, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Welcome sir hop on the ATAG Comms Channel in teamspeak or the Discord of TWC and I do believe Danger Dogs also has a channel but I could be wrong. That way you can communicate with others in the same server for a more immersive experience sir.<S>Fatal
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

7. Likes Zorronov, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Zorronov........another big welcome to the ATAG Forums and servers. Ha ha! I, too, used to fly European Air Wars and I thought it was pretty good for it's time. I used to love taking a 109 G and knocking chunks off B27 Flying Fortresses! It was all single player for me in those days. CLoD was the first time I ventured into multiplayer and discovered that it really is a 'whole new world!' If you get to enjoy it half as much as I do.....then.....I will have enjoyed it twice as much as you! (??????) Ha ha!

Get stuck in! You'll make some great friends and learn this complicated sim much faster! As Knighty has said, any problems and' shout' hear and do download Team Speak, as Fatal suggests. That way you get to talk to us all and we can more provide help!

Have fun...good luck...and hope to 'wing up' with you soon! Salute!

9. Likes DerDa, Zorronov liked this post