Thread: Chain Home Radar Disappearing

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Chain Home Radar Disappearing

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to get back into the loop of mission building and mission editing for IL-2 CloD and I was running into an issue with Chain Home Radars disappearing before the mission starts. I'm not sure what is causing the issue but whenever I start the mission, the site disappears.

I have two trucks on the site to help mark it for bomber flights but I'm not sure what is causing them to outright disappear. I've attached a .zip of the mission file, just includes the two trucks, a flight of Ju-88 bombers, and a single Hurricane on a nearby field. Any suggestions on what I might be missing? Or should I make this a post in the bug tracking forum? I wasn't sure so I put it in the mission editing forum.

Thanks!
    Eagle
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Re: Chain Home Radar Disappearing

I fired up your mission and hopped in the lead Ju-88. I dived down and saw the installation, the hard-coded Isle of Wight station, as expected.

3. Likes 71st_AH_Eagle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Oskar View Post
    I fired up your mission and hopped in the lead Ju-88. I dived down and saw the installation, the hard-coded Isle of Wight station, as expected.
    Yeah, I loaded it in that way and now it worked. I'm not sure what is causing the rendering issues for me for when I load it in differently (like just spectator focusing on the trucks or the Hurricane). Issue resolved, thanks for the double check.
    Last edited by 71st_AH_Eagle; Dec-31-2020 at 16:06.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

In FMB when move camera for a place - that seems for me beyond 20 KM, of the place that player spawn, the 3D objects there may are not rendered, but if player move near they appear.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Jan-01-2021 at 11:41.

6. Likes ATAG_Oskar, 71st_AH_Eagle liked this post