Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wimpey Squad's New Home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Re: Wimpey Squad's New Home!

uh huh. So glad the continuation of civilisation as we know it doesn't fail just because my family sucked at doing that one essential thing. Of eleven cousins in our generation only one of us had any children.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    I have tried to get a picture of Jen in my cockpit but have failed miserably so far. Any tips, hints...guidance gratefully accepted! Salute!
    Anyway I use Gimp because it has layers and transparency and all that good stuff for saving files in the correct format and its free.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1232094968

Above is a short tutorial that you might find utter baffling Marlow. If you don't want to faff about - I expect you have things to do - feel free to throw a photo in email to my public email address Bonditaria @ protonmail.com. Then I can make you a picture that will work in cockpit. Be aware that if you send me email do it from an address you are able to let me know exists, and I will send you the file via email. Then you can put the file in the right place on your pc. To be clear, as this is a public forum, the offer to make a cockpit picture is open to Marlow and only Marlow. NOBODY ELSE SHOULD SEND ME PICTURES OF THEIR WIFE.

This is a thread about Wellingtons, so here's a picture of eleven aircraft in the Wellington squad somewhere recently risking all to protect the English way of life from the advancing forces of darkness... Hopefully you'll continue to recruit more pilots.

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    465.46 MB

Oh My Bondi, beautiful woman! I am at an age where the stunners show no interest any longer, come to think of it only my wife likes me, which is pretty good. Thanks for sharing you touched my heart.

Now on to Marlow and his baffling problem of Dash Pictures. Marlow, I assume you looked in this forum and found these two threads.

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ockpit+picture

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ockpit+picture

What you need in addition to the how to's is a photo editing program that handles .tga pictures. I used PAINT.NET which is free. Using the picture you have chosen, reduce it in size to 256X256 and save it as 1.tga than follow the instructions above. As I recall CLIFFs will find a place on the instrument panel that is visible and still out of the way. I have a picture of my dearly departed dog.
    Last edited by Little Bill; Jan-25-2021 at 13:06.

I7 12700K @ 4.8Ghz|RTX 3080Ti|32GB DDR4|1TB NvMe l LG OLED 48”TV|1440P @120Hz|VKB STECS l VKB Gunfighter III/100mm extension l MFG V3 Pedals l Falcon Gear Quadrant l TIR 5 l Cloud X Headphone|Widows 11, C:\Program Files (x86)Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz|20Mbs dl, 2Mbs ul

3. Likes Bonditaria, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Hawk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    15.32 MB

May I join pretty please with sugar on top?

5. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Torric270 View Post
    May I join pretty please with sugar on top?
    You’re in...and welcome!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

7. Likes Torric270, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123