Thread: Correct Team Fusion Bug Tracker Link ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

Correct Team Fusion Bug Tracker Link ?

Hi Gents

Can i just confirm that this is the correct link/path for the TFS Bug Tracker : http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/projects/il2clodtf

I have set up an ask for an additional feature,and I have two buddies that are having issues logging in to up vote this feature BUG#1338

Thank You

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.86 MB

Re: Correct Team Fusion Bug Tracker Link ?

Hi Meaks,

Yes, this is the correct link to the Bugtracker.

What problem do your friends exactly have when trying to log in? Did they already create accounts for the Bugtracker?

I also changed your issue from a bug to a feature request.

3. Likes Meaks, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    227.55 MB

Re: Correct Team Fusion Bug Tracker Link ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceaser87 View Post
    Hi Meaks,

Yes, this is the correct link to the Bugtracker.

What problem do your friends exactly have when trying to log in? Did they already create accounts for the Bugtracker?

I also changed your issue from a bug to a feature request.
    Hi Ceaser87

Thank you very much for replying to our problem,the guys can't seem to login,full thread here :https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...187#post369187

BTW,Thank you for changing the issue from a bug to a feature request.

I thought I'd done this when I was creating the issue,obviously I had not....so please accept my apologies......the Wellington is first class,and there are to my knowledge no bugs with it at all.We just feel this added feature will add more immersion and help with certain aspects when taxiing and flying in formation.

Enthusiasm is growing for the Wimpy....and if I can ramp this up any further,I will do my part to further it's interest,as you are probably aware we already have our own section within the forum,that Snapper kindly set up for us the other day.

Thanks
    Last edited by Meaks; Jan-12-2021 at 09:48.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with Sahaj 15cm Extension/MFG Crosswind Pedals/Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel & Throttle Quadrants/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !