Thread: Original Key Bindings

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Original Key Bindings

I know it is probably something that has been asked before but how do I restore my control keys to the original settings? Seeing as how I cannot seem to get two engines running at once on my Wellington that it must be my user created key bindings that have stuffed things up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Re: Original Key Bindings

Just an idea, beacause someone else also had an issue with not starting second engine.
    Are you using a software (Thrustmaster) that allows you to do a whole sequence of actions with one keystroke?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

AOB

"Original Key Bindings" is bugged, with keys in conflict, has commands for "ghost" keys, eg. "mouse 5".

The better you can do is erase all and create you own, what involve know what each plane need.

Anyway the "original" is inside SteamApps\il2... dover\ folder, is the ConfUser.ini file - just copy for Documents\1c... dover\, don't mess with files in SteamApps folder.

4. Likes Fred Karno liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Thanks. I am learning a lot through my many failures with this game and enjoying the journey. Last night I had a one on one with me failing to get off the ground yet again in my Welly. I lost rudder control, wandered into some long grass and got bogged! I did hop into his nose gunner position then and watched how it should be done. Yesterday evening my daughter gave me a 32 inch TV she had no further use for. I worked out afterwards that with my unplugging and moving stuff around on my computer desk to make room for this that I had plugged my joystick into a different port and it had deleted my stick controls. This thing is more sensitive than my first wife.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

"...enjoying the journey". That's the spirit!