Thread: Hello

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.39 MB

Hello

Been playing IL-2 Great Battles series and DCS for quite some time. I bought CLOD back in 2011, but never really touched it until now. I am simply amazed by all the changes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: Hello

Welcome to the party!

And spread the word!

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Welcome, Camasi! It's great to have you join us!

Yes, there have been some amazing...stunning improvements.... to the sim and all thanks to the work of the clever volunteers atTeam Fusion Simulations. And the work is still very much continuing! Like me, you can probably remember the disappointment of discovering that this sim was virtually unplayable in the early days. It was a great concept to set the sim on the English Channel and pit the RAF and Luffwaffe warbirds against each other in, what many would consider, their most dramatic setting.

After years of hard, painstaking work, we have the sim in the form that was probably originally intended. Now we have to enjoy it but also...... 'spread the word' so that other aviation enthusiasts (aviasts?) can enjoy it, too.

I hope you'll be able to join us in multiplayer once you are set up and ready to go. If you have any problems please post them on this Forum. We have many experts who can help you solve problems and everybody here likes to help, for we are a very supportive Community. Good luck and.....Salute!
    Last edited by ATAG_Marlow; Feb-05-2021 at 08:46.

4. Likes Meaks, ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Knight liked this post
    ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    536.62 MB

Hi there Camasi. Welcome. I also have most of the flight sims and whilst I enjoy and appreciate all of them, this is the one I keep coming back to because it really has something special. The online community is also very welcoming.
    Look forward to seeing you in one of the regular multiplayer events!
    Cheers,
    Bubba
    ATAG_Bubba

6. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Knight liked this post