Thread: Hurricane Fuel Cock

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.50 MB

Question Hurricane Fuel Cock

I been trying to find an answer to this issue that alot of people seem to be having but have yet to find a solution.

When I first loaded CloD I was able to mouse click on everything in my cockpit but now I can't activate the fuel cock. Is this still issue within the game or is there a fix.
    Last edited by Cloud-Clipper; Feb-14-2021 at 04:56.

2. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.50 MB

Re: Hurricane Fuel Cock

Figured it out so all good now.
    Last edited by Cloud-Clipper; Feb-14-2021 at 04:56.

4. Likes ATAG_Knight, ATAG_Snapper, farley liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Cloud -Clipper.......and a big welcome to the ATAG Forum and Servers! Good to have a fellow aviation enthusiast join us!

In answer to your question, I have never actually deleted any post I've ever written and I'm not sure you can. Your post will just sink into the background and is rarely brought forward unless somebody finds it again and brings it forward because it is relevent to some new discussion. I think ATAG_Snapper, who is i/c Admin may well delete posts from time to time but only if it neccessary.

Hopefully, it sounds as if you've discovered how the Hurricane fuel tanks operate by now. You have two tanks to use up so when the engine starts spluttering click on the fuel tank cock again. It should rotate clockwise on to the next tank and your engine should burst into life again.

In short, if you have any questions to ask about your 'set up' or problems with Cliffs of Dover, ask away. We all remember asking 'daft' questions and now realise that there aren't any. And there is always somebody here who can provide a good answer. I hope you will join us in multiplayer soon as that is where this sim really shines. Of course, we have a huge range of WWII fighter aircraft dating to 1940/41, as that is the time period TFS are currently concentrating on. We also have the magnificent Vickers Wellington (with it's eye-watering cockpit!!!) and a Squadron of keen high altiude pilots who are presently learning the aircraft and the techniques of high altitude bombing. Have you found the new Pilots 'Flashcards' within the game menu? These are the best way of getting that important first handle on taking off and landing in a new type!

We all hope that TFS will be able to move forward into the later stages of the war with new aircraft and possibly new maps but that all depends on us continuing to enjoy the sim so get stuck in....have fun...... and keep in touch. Hope to 'wing up' with you soon! Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud-Clipper View Post
    Figured it out so all good now.
    Hi Cloud-Clipper ( great name by the way )

Glad to see you got your self sorted . If you have any other problems or anything else you're not sure of just ask .

As my good friend ATAG_Marlow has already stated , there are no daft questions . Have fun

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.50 MB

Thanks all, appreciating the support.

I've moved on to a Spitfire now and that raises loads more questions!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud-Clipper View Post
    Thanks all, appreciating the support.

I've moved on to a Spitfire now and that raises loads more questions!!
    Ask away, C.C.......and we'll do our best to answer! Good luck! Salute!

9. Likes ATAG_Knight liked this post