Thread: Is Murmansk Campaign still working?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Is Murmansk Campaign still working?

I used to have the Murmansk Campaign up and working with CloD but now I doesn't. It gets going with the moving horizontal bar but just before it kicks over I get a pop-up saying something like "an object is missing) and no start. I really liked the winter map that this campaign and found its quality as high as the BoX Winter maps ...maybe even slightly better, so,yes, I'd love to get it up & going again if I can...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Re: Is Murmansk Campaign still working?

No unfortunately these Murmansk campaign files will never work again. Much has changed in the game since they were written, basic stuff like the squadron naming in the files is broken now, and they can't be easily fixed.

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

I am sure that the skins still work properly though. So you could use the skins from the Murmansk campaign and build your own Eastern front missions using the FMB.

Now that we have 5.0 and the Hurri II, E7, and P-40 you could get even more accurate plane matchups too.

4. Likes RAF74_Buzzsaw liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.72 GB

Are there any missions that work with the Winter Campaign map? I do remember as being quite good and as mentioned in some ways even better than tha BoS & BoM Winter maps. I hate to lose it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

You can edit any mission file from a Channel map to run on the winter map: in a text editor, change the "MAP" line to: MAP Land$English_Channel_1940_Winter
    You may need to adjust the mission start-time as well if your mission is in the dark hours but you can do that inside the game with the Custom button when you play the mission.