Do not think there are any "new" upcoming flight sims. msfs is the most recent - if you want planes unable to shoot or bomb and non destructable scenary - there are many youtubes out there for it. Its not really my cup of tea though but msfs has always had a huge market share regardless of this.
DCS has 6 ww2 planes flyable, all late war plus an i-16 and two teeny weeny but very detailed maps (ie you can fly fully n-s or e to west in 20minutes). Planes are fully clickable cockpits.
IL2 BoX series is not just late war, has eastern front (again not my favourite) from battle of moscow era onwards. No clickable cockpits but similar sized maps to Cliffs of Dover.
It will have the battle of Normandy add-on but doubt it will arrive this year. They cover western front from early 44 on. Although it has already released two of the planes from it (fw190-a6 and p47d razorback), more will arrive over the year. It also has the flying circus add on for ww1 planes and seems to be building it towards a RoF replacement. This is probably the nearest to a new flight sim.
DCS release new planes and maps from time to time, but the last thing you can call it is an integrated product line.