Thread: WWII style pc joysticks

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Question WWII style pc joysticks

Hey Fellas!
    I am new to this site and hoping someone can help me. I’m looking to find a VKB Gladiator MKII or a Ravcore Javelin joystick. Unfortunately, I can’t find them anywhere. These are the only WWII pc joysticks that I know of. Is there another? Can anyone point me where I can buy any of these? Thanks Fellas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: WWII style pc joysticks

VKB Gladiator Mk.II (with KB 12-B Luftwaffe style grip) was discontinued in 2020, replaced by NXT with SGC (Space Combat Grip).

Ravcore Javelin a OEM downgraded version of VKB Gladiator was not a commercial success and probable new batches was not ordered.

AsianGames still making an more downgraded version of this stick and sell under diverse hardware distributor brands, but is not a good buy, is their JS-3601VCOBRA JOYSTICK V6.

Replika gear has an P-47/P-51 style grip prototype, but seems lack of assembly capacity for make batches of this stick.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Mar-09-2021 at 12:33.

Supporting Member 9./JG52_J-HAT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    266.37 MB

If you are already looking into VKB there is their Gunfighter Mk III with the WW2 grip (K12 I think it‘s called).

I personally don‘t have that grip but the MCG. You get a lot of buttons with the MCG (even more in the Pro Version) and can program modifiers in the stick to multiply the amount of buttons. Not so in the K12.
    With the MCG grip I use one button as a shift to double the amount of buttons and use one also as a Ctrl keyboard modifier so basically doubling everything else I got and tripling the amount of buttons on the Stick itself, for a loss of two buttons. Also turned one button into a axis / button toggle to be able to use it with different functions.
    The grip and base are a bit more expensive than the gladiator & co. But they are VERY flexible (also regarding springs, tension, return to center etc.).

Or look for this one here (what Sokol posted I think):
    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=34684
    i7 13700KF @5.3 Ghz | RTX 4090 526.86 1440p | 32 Gb RAM 6000 | Win10 64 bit | TrackIR 5 | VKB Gunfighter III | MFG Crosswind V2 | Warthog Throttle | Reverb G2 100% SteamVR SS

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks Fellas for the advice. I'll get the VKB Gladiator NXT Premium but still hold out for an opportunity to get the Gladiator Mk.II somewhere.