Thread: Multiplayer - aircraft exploding on spawn occasionally

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.30 MB

Multiplayer - aircraft exploding on spawn occasionally

Has anyone else experienced this?

In multiplayer only, select aircraft and then click create - loads to 3D (this can be slow on my system) and the aircraft explodes immediately once loaded. Nothing seems to be in the vacinity that would cause it and the aircraft is not started so shouldnt be moving. If I spawn again my position is right behind the burning remains.

This is on any of the servers but more of an annoyance on the "campaign" servers with limited aircraft, as I feel bad using them up without even getting shot at....

Manual Creation Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Multiplayer - aircraft exploding on spawn occasionally

Try to delete the cache folder in documents. It might work.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.30 MB

Thanks. I tried that with no luck. Will have to experiment a little to see if I can recreate consistently somehow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Try joining and spawn on the Dangerdogz servers. If you don't get any problem maybe your aircraft explodes because you are not yet allowed to use it on the TWC campaign
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    634.51 MB

Another aspect encountered in the TWC server, if you try to release the landing gear with the emergency system, the plane is blown up.
    First come ,last left
    My rig : Win 10 pro 64 bit; Mb Gigabyte B560M AORUS PRO ,I5 11400F @4,2GHz,gc,GIGABYTE RTX 3070 TI 8 Gb,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR4 ,SSD Transcend 240 Gb, Gigabyte G32QC ,VKB Gladiator Pro,MMJOY2 home made pedals and gas , TrackIR 5. Steam ID: YR-DAN

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Happened to me as well, twice, on the Tobruk map.

Both times I was on final approach at Bardia, lightly damaged, then at around 3-400 m after releasing the gear, kaboom and done with my flight.

Approach was from the sea on 240 bearing more or less.

Tep

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    430.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 3.jg51_tepes View Post
    Happened to me as well, twice, on the Tobruk map.

Both times I was on final approach at Bardia, lightly damaged, then at around 3-400 m after releasing the gear, kaboom and done with my flight.

Approach was from the sea on 240 bearing more or less.

Tep
    This was fixed in the latest patch you can now use the emergency gear release without fear. It was a problem on all 109 models and on Beaufighter as well.