Thread: Create a Campaign

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    6.57 GB

Create a Campaign

Hi guys.

I've spent many hours messing around with Single Missions but one thing i would love to learn to do is create a custom campaign - is this possible - if so would someone know how?

Several ideas are in the Pipeline:

- 19 Squadron during the later stages of the Battle of Britain - The Big Wing
    - 74 Squadron led my Sailor Malan
    - 242 - Dougles Bader Campaign which would include The Big Wing Controvosy and the Tangmere Wing Circus Operations

Plus a great deal of others!

2. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Snapper, Dazza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: Create a Campaign

Hi Dilip......thank you for your message and many thanks for using our Forum.

Although I spend many hours 'flying' on Cliffs (my wife suspects I'm addicted!) I am not the right man to help you with your Campaign question. I only wish I was.

However, there is a wealth of talent in our Community and I'm sure somebody will be along shortly to help.

Having lived on RAF Coltishall and witnessed the massed ranks of aircraft landing to refuel there, after a day filming The famous 1969 'Battle of Britain' film I would be particularly interested in your 242 Douglas Bader Campaign. I'm sure many others here would be similarly interested.

Good luck and do keep us all posted on your progress. Salute!

4. Likes Maru liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    213.59 MB

Hello Sarkarjt1,

We love hearing from mission builders, it is always great the additions they bring to our simulator!

I would suggest you contact Buzzsaw, he is looking for mission builders for campaigns and missions and I am certain he would be able to provide you with the materials.

Please take a look at this thread and let us hear back from you! https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=35000

Thank you for your contribution to the sim.

6. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkarjt1 View Post
    I've spent many hours messing around with Single Missions but one thing i would love to learn to do is create a custom campaign - is this possible - if so would someone know how?
    Yes, but you need use C# scripts for set victory conditions, campaigns progress... or will be just a bunch of single missions in sequence.