Total Downloaded

Nebie

Hi everyone newbie on alert

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: Nebie

Welcome to the war effort.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

3. Likes Gromit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

Welcome!
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    Hi everyone newbie on alert
    'Welcome Trooper..........how many hours on Spits? Oh my god! Twelve? Right! Don't sit down! Grab that parachute! You're coming up with me for some familiarisation! I want you to stick to my tail like a leech! Got it?'

Ten minutes later: 'Right! I'm going to throw her around for a bit. Stick to me like glue! I'll then get on your tail and you try and shake me off!'

Two minutes later: 'I can't see you, Trooper! Where the hell are you? Dammit I told you to stay close to me. You're my wing man aren't you?'

Trooper: 'I'm right behind you, Sir! On yer six! Err......shall I fire now?'

Welcome to the ATAG Forum and Servers, Trooper. Do get stuck in and enjoy yourself. If you have any questions or problems stick 'em in here and somebody will be along to suggest some remedies. When you are ready, do come and join us on multiplayer servers because that's where Cliffs really comes to life. I am away for two weeks from next

Monday but if, after two weeks, you fancy a familiarisation flight, just let me know and we can arrange a suitable time to have some fun. I might even let you get on my tail! Ha ha! have fun....and salute!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    'Welcome Trooper..........how many hours on Spits? Oh my god! Twelve? Right! Don't sit down! Grab that parachute! You're coming up with me for some familiarisation! I want you to stick to my tail like a leech! Got it?'

Ten minutes later: 'Right! I'm going to throw her around for a bit. Stick to me like glue! I'll then get on your tail and you try and shake me off!'

Two minutes later: 'I can't see you, Trooper! Where the hell are you? Dammit I told you to stay close to me. You're my wing man aren't you?'

Trooper: 'I'm right behind you, Sir! On yer six! Err......shall I fire now?'

Welcome to the ATAG Forum and Servers, Trooper. Do get stuck in and enjoy yourself. If you have any questions or problems stick 'em in here and somebody will be along to suggest some remedies. When you are ready, do come and join us on multiplayer servers because that's where Cliffs really comes to life. I am away for two weeks from next

Monday but if, after two weeks, you fancy a familiarisation flight, just let me know and we can arrange a suitable time to have some fun. I might even let you get on my tail! Ha ha! have fun....and salute!
    LOL couldn't have put it better myself old bean. Thanks can't wait just waiting on my new joystick and track ir (wern't you supposed to say ratatatatat)

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    536.62 MB

Welcome Trooper. Hope to see you online once you’ve got the joystick and track IR sorted.
    ATAG_Bubba

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    LOL couldn't have put it better myself old bean. Thanks can't wait just waiting on my new joystick and track ir (wern't you supposed to say ratatatatat)
    Ha ha! Spot on, Trooper! I forgot the obligatory rat-ta-tat-tat! Sad lot that we are, there are quite a lot of bods here who will quote whole reams of Battle of Britain script, particularly when bumpy landings are spotted!

My claim to fame was I was living at RAF Coltishall when they were filming Battle of Britain. My mates and I talked of nothing else as, we built our Airfix Spitfires and Hurricanes. (Mk 1's, of course)

One day, while I was having a post school burning toast session, there was a roar outside, from over our house. Rushing outside, I saw three heavily camoflaged Heinkel 111's, at very low level. Story goes: the whole BoB fleet had been out filming over the North Sea. They phoned my Dad in the control tower at Coltishall to request a refuel so they could get out to sea again and make the most of the brilliant filming weather. Looking east from the tower, Dad said it looked like a real invasion, with Heinkel's holding steady, whilst Spits, Hurricanes and buchons wheeled over the top, with the Mitchell B25 camera ship bringing up the rear.

Great excitement on the married quarters, of course......and when us lads eventually got to see film at the station cinema (the Astra, I think) we were very proud of the part Coltishall (and my Dad) had played in bringing such a great film to the big screen. Unfortunately, he didn't get a mention in the credits!!!!!

What I will say, Trooper, is that flying Cliffs of Dover is the closest thing I know to being in that film. I'm away at the moment but when I get back the first thing I'll be doing is firing up a Spitfire. Hoping to see you down at Dispersal. Salute.
    Last edited by ATAG_Marlow; Jun-04-2021 at 17:15.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    Ha ha! Spot on, Trooper! I forgot the obligatory rat-ta-tat-tat! Sad lot that we are, there are quite a lot of bods here who will quote whole reams of Battle of Britain script, particularly when bumpy landings are spotted!

My claim to fame was I was living at RAF Coltishall when they were filming Battle of Britain. My mates and talked of nothing else as, we built our Airfix Spitfires and Hurricanes. (Mk 1's, of course)

One day, while I was having a post school burning toast session, there was a roar outside, from over our house. Rushing outside, I saw three heavily camoflaged Heinkel 111's, at very low level. Story goes: the whole BoB fleet had been out filming over the North Sea. They phoned my Dad in the control tower at Coltishall to request a refuel so they could get out to sea again and make the most of the brilliant filming weather. Looking east from the tower, Dad said it looked like a real invasion, with Heinkel's holding steady, whilst Spits, Hurricanes and buchons wheeled over the top, with the Mitchell B25 camera ship bringing up the rear.

Great excitement on the married quarters, of course......and when us lads eventually got to see film at the station cinema (the Astra, I think) we were very proud of the part Coltishall (and my Dad) had played in bringing such a great film to the big screen. Unfortunately, he didn't get a mention in the credits!!!!!

What I will say, Trooper, is that flying Cliffs of Dover is the closest thing I know to being in that film. I'm away at the moment but when I get back the first thing I'll be doing is firing up a Spitfire. Hoping to see you down at Dispersal. Salute.
    Great Post Marlow

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

Welcome Trooper. wot Marlow said plus get on multiplayer and teamspeak as soon as you are comfortable. looking forward to flying with you
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Welcome Trooper.

Great to have you in the ops room mate.

There is a decent learning curve, but the gratification curve far exceeds it.

Cheers,

Pattle

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Pattle View Post
    Welcome Trooper.

Great to have you in the ops room mate.

There is a decent learning curve, but the gratification curve far exceeds it.

Cheers,

Pattle
    Wot Jack n Pat said! Wiv bells on!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Forgot to say it but it goes without saying .

Welcome aboard Trooper , hope to meet you soon .

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

14. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post