255.73 MB

Do NOT try this at home!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

Re: Do NOT try this at home!!!

I just have one question...

WHY?!?
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.

3. Likes IIJG27Rich liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Inevitably, some idiot will try this at home and someone will be injured.

This type of training is only done by teams of professional Police or Military who are required to prepare full-time for hostage type situations... not for amateur wannabees who are playing at it.

Second comment: I doubt any professional team outside of Russia would use real humans in a situation where they are potential targets to avoid... they would use dummies.

There is too much of a chance of injury, even when experts are involved.

This video by Kalishnikov Group is more Russian barechested Putin Macho nonsense.

It goes against all the normal rules of firearm safety.

I doubt for example, that the American Army's Delta Force would train like this.
    Last edited by RAF74_Buzzsaw; Jun-02-2021 at 20:23.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

I haven't watched the video and probably won't.
    A number of years ago ( a great many years ago), around when kevlar bullet proof vests were new on the scene I watched a live television broadcast in which someone wearing a kevlar shirt was shot by a bullet. The aim of this report was to show how well the shirt stopped the bullet. It did. But the chance of sustaining ruptures and broken ribs had been overlooked.
    The person who was shot fell to the ground. The presenter ignored his writhing and protests and proclaimed - after inspection of the shirt- that it had indeed done the job.
    I found the report disturbing, and still do when I remember it, and the poor man who was the subject of this experiment.
    Strangely - In the early 1980's I worked for the textile department of the Dunlop manufacturing company; I worked in their research centre. We worked partly with kevlar (and various other textiles, though mainly metal textiles/chord). My department was asked at one point to make a test version kevlar bullet proof vest, and I was asked to make a kevlar/rubber sandwiched plate so it could be tested to see if it was suitable.
    I never asked anyone to test it on me though.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

6. Likes Cybermat47, ATAG_Marlow, danperin, DerDa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    This video by Kalishnikov Group is more Russian barechested Putin Macho nonsense.
    Honestly, I would be impressed if someone managed to achieve these results barechested
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

[QUOTE=RAF74_Buzzsaw;373632]Inevitably, some idiot will try this at home and someone will be injured.

Darwinism at work, If the Idiots have easy access to guns, good luck to them I say, more space for the rest of us.
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.

9. Likes DerDa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

[QUOTE=ATAG_JackMaxx;373649]
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    Inevitably, some idiot will try this at home and someone will be injured.

Darwinism at work, If the Idiots have easy access to guns, good luck to them I say, more space for the rest of us.
    Darwinism only works if people die before they can reproduce... before they get a chance to spread their stupid-genes around.
    Let the stupid ones do what they want! The world will benefit as long as they don't reproduce.
    Last edited by major_setback; Jun-03-2021 at 16:30.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

11. Likes danperin, DerDa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    818.69 MB

Problem is they are reproducing.......just turn on the news anywhere in the world. On the bright side, the guy in the white shirt will teach his children to wear ear protection.............but that will be to little to late.
    There's something good waitin' down this road
    I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
    "Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"