Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik Wars: Revenge Of The Miles

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    15.97 MB

IL-2 Sturmovik Wars: Revenge Of The Miles

Well, jokey thread title aside, I have finally remembered after all this time (with all due respect to the game and its community, including this very server) that Cliffs of Dover exists, and I just thought "Well, what the hell? I haven't seen these fellows in quite a while, so how could I forget the people who really taught me a valuable lesson or two over time and pretty much helped break me away from being the (for want of a much better, albeit not-so-ATAG-friendly, word) daft old silly-billy I was when I first starting getting into Cliffs of Dover at age 12; 11, even?"

So...yeah! I shall be returning to Cliffs of Dover as well as this community starting from pretty much now - after all, what's the worst that could happen, am I right?

Either way, I'm very excited to start talking with and, more to the point, taking to the skies above the English Channel, and the North African deserts, with you folks again - I'm sure it'll be a blast, just like many times before! Speak to you people soon

'He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.' - Confucius

Primary PC specs: Windows 10, Intel Core i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz, NVidia GeForce GTX 1660, 32Gb RAM, Thrustmaster T.16000. FCS + Throttle, TrackIR 5 w/ TrackClip + Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Wars: Revenge Of The Miles

Welcome back, rmiles!

Looking forward to seeing you online.

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

3. Likes danperin, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Nice to see someone else on the younger side of things here, I was almost 12 when the game first came out
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

Quote Originally Posted by rmiles View Post
    Well, jokey thread title aside, I have finally remembered after all this time (with all due respect to the game and its community, including this very server) that Cliffs of Dover exists, and I just thought "Well, what the hell? I haven't seen these fellows in quite a while, so how could I forget the people who really taught me a valuable lesson or two over time and pretty much helped break me away from being the (for want of a much better, albeit not-so-ATAG-friendly, word) daft old silly-billy I was when I first starting getting into Cliffs of Dover at age 12; 11, even?"

So...yeah! I shall be returning to Cliffs of Dover as well as this community starting from pretty much now - after all, what's the worst that could happen, am I right?

Either way, I'm very excited to start talking with and, more to the point, taking to the skies above the English Channel, and the North African deserts, with you folks again - I'm sure it'll be a blast, just like many times before! Speak to you people soon

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
    Nice to see someone else on the younger side of things here, I was almost 12 when the game first came out

Dylan:
    "Look out kid
    It's somethin' you did
    God knows when
    But you're doing it again"
    Last edited by major_setback; Jun-10-2021 at 16:52.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

6. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Can I uhhhh.... can I still keep the baby signautre?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    15.97 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Flare View Post
    Yeahhhhh, go on - you are the one true original ATAG baby, after all - it's only fair that you get to keep it, for only you are truly worthy of it

'He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.' - Confucius

Primary PC specs: Windows 10, Intel Core i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz, NVidia GeForce GTX 1660, 32Gb RAM, Thrustmaster T.16000. FCS + Throttle, TrackIR 5 w/ TrackClip + Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Flare View Post
    You are not a baby anymore and, before you know it, you will having your very own baby (married with children)