Thread: Black Cross / Red Star Vol 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    180.32 MB

Black Cross / Red Star Vol 1

Just a heads up....
    Christer Bergström is about to publish an updated version of Black Cross / Red Star Vol 1.
    The set consists of 5 volumes. Christer has decided to produce second editions of each on his own which many of our flight sim community helped crowdfund. I have the new volumes 4 and 5 and they are fantastic reads. The old first editions have been selling on the secondary market for ridiculous prices. You can get in on the more comprehensive (and bigger) second editions at a reasonable price. If you can help by crowdfunding, it will help move volumes 2 and 3 ahead.

You can get more information here.
    https://vaktelforlag.se/produkt/blac...on-barbarossa/
    or
    "Anyone interested in the Black Cross Red Star series could just send an email with the header ”Want info on Black Cross Red Star” to this address:
    vaktelforlag@gmail.com"

I have attached the table of contents Christer sent me.
    00 Försättssidor mm Korr[5696]_Page_05.jpg00 Försättssidor mm Korr[5696]_Page_06.jpg

skud
    i-9 11900KF@ 5.1 GHZ CPU Watercooled, 32GB Corsair vengeance@4133Mhz, ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 , MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3080Ti, 2 x 1Tb Samsung NVMe 980 Pro, 43" Gigabyte Aorus FV43U QLED 4K monitor, GVL 224 Ju 88 Big Throttle, BAUR BRD-DS with KG-13A control column, MFG Crosswind Rudders, GVL224 Ju88 Trim Wheel Box, GVL224 Ju 88 Switch Panel, Blackhog SB-2, SB AE-9, Audeze LCD-GX headset, TrackIR5, Buttkicker Simkit + Buttkicker Gamer2, 2 x DSD Flight Panel 2s

2. Likes Karaya, ATAG_Bubba liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

Re: Black Cross / Red Star Vol 1

Good stuff! Will be pre-ordering both Vol.1 and 2 if possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    180.32 MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxogxzs3hc...cerpt.pdf?dl=0
    Excerpts from Vol 5. Sent by Christer

skud
    i-9 11900KF@ 5.1 GHZ CPU Watercooled, 32GB Corsair vengeance@4133Mhz, ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 , MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3080Ti, 2 x 1Tb Samsung NVMe 980 Pro, 43" Gigabyte Aorus FV43U QLED 4K monitor, GVL 224 Ju 88 Big Throttle, BAUR BRD-DS with KG-13A control column, MFG Crosswind Rudders, GVL224 Ju88 Trim Wheel Box, GVL224 Ju 88 Switch Panel, Blackhog SB-2, SB AE-9, Audeze LCD-GX headset, TrackIR5, Buttkicker Simkit + Buttkicker Gamer2, 2 x DSD Flight Panel 2s

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Has there ever been a series as comprehensive as this about the North Africa campaign?
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"