Thread: Arma 3 Alpha to go public on Tuesday March 5th

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Arma 3 Alpha to go public on Tuesday March 5th

Some info from www.arma3.com

"Featured in the Arma 3 Alpha are four showcase missions (Infantry, Vehicles, SCUBA and Helicopter), a limited subset of weapons and vehicles, two multiplayer scenarios, the powerful scenario editor and modding support. The 20 km² island of Stratis, which is positioned right off the coast from Arma 3s main destination Altis (270 km&#178, will form the backdrop of the Arma 3 Alpha."

"To participate in the Alpha, people can purchase the Arma 3 Alpha (24.99 EUR/19.99 GBP/32.99 USD) or Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition (39.99 EUR/34.99 GBP/49.99 USD) on Steam. Extras in the Digital Deluxe Edition include a digital soundtrack*, digital maps*, digital tactical guide* and a Steam Gift of Arma: Cold War Assault (formerly known as Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis). Both versions include access to the Arma 3 Beta plus a digital copy of the complete game upon release. The price of each edition will increase once the Arma 3 Beta and final game become available."

"Those who would like to sponsor development further, also have the option to purchase the Arma 3 Supporter Edition (69.99 EUR/59.99 GBP/91.99 USD) from Store.bistudio.com. Besides the additional Arma development support, this edition ships with all the extras from the digital deluxe edition, a Steam Gift of Arma X, all future Arma 3 DLCs, a special forums medal and the opportunity to have their names featured in the games credits. The full overview of editions, and their conditions, can be found on Arma 3s new website."

"*Available upon release of the full and final game."

Some nice new screenshots there to
    Last edited by ANON6_Wolfie; Feb-26-2013 at 18:35.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    457.02 MB

Re: Arma 3 Alpha to go public on Tuesday March 5th

Very nice! I'm looking forward to this.

Thanks for sharing.

"The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself". - Archibald Macleish

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Had a look at some of the video trailers. Knocked out by the graphics. I'm tempted to get it just to make some FPS movies, editing them, them posting them to my non-player buddies as a "testing my new GoPro3 minicam". It would sure beat hell out of the dogs-chasing-balls videos I've done so far! LOL

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Had a look at some of the video trailers. Knocked out by the graphics. I'm tempted to get it just to make some FPS movies, editing them, them posting them to my non-player buddies as a "testing my new GoPro3 minicam". It would sure beat hell out of the dogs-chasing-balls videos I've done so far! LOL
    Splendid idea Snapper. I think that would be something very neat and trickery to do.

I have a friend in Spain who I helped him learn some aircraft in IL-2 CloD a while back and he is getting the deleux edition and giving me a free alpha lite code. Maybe I'll be able to talk to my father into allowing me to get it if I show him the alpha.

ATAG Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

im buying it the mil seconds it come out alpha of course. hehe

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Striker View Post
    im buying it the mil seconds it come out alpha of course. hehe