Thread: Sunset Formation Flight right over Hamburg Airport

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    167.36 MB

Sunset Formation Flight right over Hamburg Airport

"Be here in 30 minutes we're going to take off with three planes for a close formation sunset flight over Hamburg and right over the runway of Hamburg airport!" WTF I thought reading this Whatsapp. So I grabbed my camera gear, jumped into my car and from there right into the Dimona TMG. I had barley enough time to extend my Insta One X 360 camera on the invisible selfie stick. The whole time I held the stick out of this tiny window and at 170 km/h the wind got pretty cold... I'm glad my pilot Julian knew what he is doing, he is flying Airbus 320 professionally with Luthansa.

And another one: Glider Training Camp on Przylep/Poland this summer.

Last edited by HenryLuebberstedt; Sep-18-2021 at 04:12.
    System: i7-6700K, MSI Nvidia 1070GTX, 16GB RAM, Gigabyte GA-Z170 K3, Win10 64Bit, TrackIR5, HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Sennheiser 350 Headset, LG 34' 21:9

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Re: Sunset Formation Flight right over Hamburg Airport

Is that truesky with 4k textures?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    167.36 MB

Re: Sunset Formation Flight right over Hamburg Airport

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Colander View Post
    Is that truesky with 4k textures?
    Damn it, you figured it out!

But I have to confess something: I was in a hurry and forgot to set the ISO from "Auto" to 400 on my Insta One X. Well as a result the camera pushed the ISO to the top, the original footage was in terms of colors very flat and way to bright. I do video editing with Blackmagic Davinci Resolve Studio which comes with a very powerfull color grading tool. I reconstructed the eveing sky so to say using the recordings of my sony-cokpitcam as a template.
    Last edited by HenryLuebberstedt; Aug-07-2021 at 09:14.
    System: i7-6700K, MSI Nvidia 1070GTX, 16GB RAM, Gigabyte GA-Z170 K3, Win10 64Bit, TrackIR5, HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Sennheiser 350 Headset, LG 34' 21:9

4. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_TCP liked this post