Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Flying this devil

  1. #1
    Supporting Member IIJG27Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    39.39 MB

    Flying this devil

    Or rather trying to take off in it. I feel like I'm one of those 18 years old kids called up to face his death trying to take off in this 109 HAHAHA. Being a history guy though I'm loving every crash-smashup of it

    One thing though I'd love to get a hint on how to change skins

  2. #2
    ATAG_Colander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bir Tawil
    Posts
    10,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    118.16 MB

    Re: Flying this devil

    After several attempts on trying and failing to take off the DCS 109, i gave up

  3. #3
    Supporting Member IIJG27Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    39.39 MB

    Re: Flying this devil

    Locked the tail wheel...Better forgot to do that. Now ...Landing. We'll see how that goes.

  4. #4
    Ace No.401_Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    974.2 KB

    Re: Flying this devil

    If the skin being used by the mission isn't the one you want, you can typically change it via the re-armament / refuel screen. You can bring that up from the comms. It's a drop down in the lower right I believe.

  5. #5
    Supporting Member IIJG27Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    39.39 MB

    Re: Flying this devil

    Quote Originally Posted by No.401_Wolverine View Post
    If the skin being used by the mission isn't the one you want, you can typically change it via the re-armament / refuel screen. You can bring that up from the comms. It's a drop down in the lower right I believe.
    Figured it out...As days go by things are coming together. One problem came up in an online server.. not SOW, don't have the guts to go in there yet anyway I was up in the air in my 109 and all of a sudden a big blob of text comes up on my left hand portion of the screen. I had to fly with it up there the whole mission because I couldn't figure out how to get it to go away

  6. #6
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Marlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
    Posts
    1,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

    Re: Flying this devil

    Quote Originally Posted by IIJG27Rich View Post
    .................... a big blob of text comes up on my left hand portion of the screen. I had to fly with it up there the whole mission because I couldn't figure out how to get it to go away
    Hi Rich...great to have you with us and glad you seem to be having a ball! You have probably sorted this 'size' problem by now but just in case............


    Most of us like to keep the in game chat text as insignificant as possible because it can distract and even prevent you spotting contacts. The Information windows/boxes can be resized...you even have the opportunity to change the smallest font.

    To resize an Information box....press Alt and then 'left click' in the area where the box is. The box should appear. Hover your cursor on the edge and you should get an icon that will allow you to resize the box to what suits. You can do this to all info boxes: motor controls, secondary controls and Netstats. I use the smallest font available which is 'fixed small.' Hope this helps......have fun! Salute!

  7. #7
    Supporting Member IIJG27Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    39.39 MB

    Re: Flying this devil

    Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    Hi Rich...great to have you with us and glad you seem to be having a ball! You have probably sorted this 'size' problem by now but just in case............


    Most of us like to keep the in game chat text as insignificant as possible because it can distract and even prevent you spotting contacts. The Information windows/boxes can be resized...you even have the opportunity to change the smallest font.

    To resize an Information box....press Alt and then 'left click' in the area where the box is. The box should appear. Hover your cursor on the edge and you should get an icon that will allow you to resize the box to what suits. You can do this to all info boxes: motor controls, secondary controls and Netstats. I use the smallest font available which is 'fixed small.' Hope this helps......have fun! Salute!
    Just like is Cliffs of Dover..I'll try that. Thanks Marlow.

  8. #8
    Supporting Member IIJG27Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,203
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    39.39 MB

    Re: Flying this devil

    That didn't work..Messages pop up and you can't move them..This is in DCS by the way not Cliffs of Dover. This kind of wrecks realism for me


    ......Got it solved...TAB
    Last edited by IIJG27Rich; Oct-11-2021 at 21:48.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •