Hey TF guys,

As always, great work on improving the sim, this update has greatly increased visibility on my 4k setup. That being said, I'm wondering why this wouldn't be defaulted for everyone, instead of having to do it manually. Let me explain.

So I watch and read every update changelog that is released on Steam. I'm like that! lol I would guess that only the ones interested in this would see your note concerning how to improve visibility:

Improved far target visibility for screen resolutions of 2560x1440, 4k, and beyond
Also see Contact Spotting: https://www.team-fusion-simulations....link=25#item25
After downloading the mission and launching it, and before I ran the console command I could see only 9 targets. Once I ran your console command indicated in the briefing notes, I could clearly now see all 16 targets. This is an incredible change and anyone not doing this (because A they don't know about it, or B they are casual and not interested or comfortable activating the console and entering the code) would be negatively affected by a reduced viewing distance and would thus affect their experience in the sim.

Oh and I never played around with the Nvidia control panel, and even with FXAA or SMAA on in the sim itself I can still see all 16 contacts.

Anyways, once you go 16, you never go back! Well done!