Thread: New MP DOT

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

New MP DOT

As you guys are making changes it is getting worse. I have eliminated the MP_DOT range in the .cmd on load and now we are getting old school GHOSTING which is looking really bad on the TWC Campaign Server. Is there anyway you can roll back and try and do more testing this is causing more problems...

The guys I fly with love the game and it is really looking bad now:

I have in my conf.ini removed:

visibilitydistance= 0
    visstatic= 0
    meshShowLOD=0

All three of these settings have now become useless.

I will be on TWC comms Sunday all day to fly if any of the team wants to come on and chat. Please revert back to the original and start over your patches are not making things better.

BlacKnight

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: New MP DOT

Quote Originally Posted by BlacKnight View Post
    As you guys are making changes it is getting worse. I have eliminated the MP_DOT range in the .cmd on load and now we are getting old school GHOSTING which is looking really bad on the TWC Campaign Server. Is there anyway you can roll back and try and do more testing this is causing more problems...

The guys I fly with love the game and it is really looking bad now:

I have in my conf.ini removed:

visibilitydistance= 0
    visstatic= 0
    meshShowLOD=0

All three of these settings have now become useless.

I will be on TWC comms Sunday all day to fly if any of the team wants to come on and chat. Please revert back to the original and start over your patches are not making things better.

BlacKnight
    There will be a patch on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

Re: New MP DOT

I really like the new spotting setup I am playing at 2560 x 1440 and spotting is much improved. its better since hotfix. pilots still need to pay attention to their surroundings and concentrate on scanning for contacts. My only gripe ( I think I only have one) Is that apparently this update also works for the Blue Meanies. S! TFS
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.