Thread: Photos of new DOT

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

Photos of new DOT

Just curious on the mp_dotrange DOT 12 was the best setting in a test server I ran today. These are some pictures from TWC campaign Server. I do not think that they have adjusted anything yet. The rectangle at distance I never used to get in 4k and the model rendered nice with- meshShowLOD=1 no all I see is a blob at the plane and still getting the black dot on the ships when the Model renders, On the setting of 12 it works well.

here is the link to the photos- https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...uu?usp=sharing

Also never ever had to use zoom...

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

Re: Photos of new DOT

One question when loading the f server.cmd what wold I have to put in to remove the DOT for all targets planes and ground
    together?

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.31 MB

Re: Photos of new DOT

I uploaded some early morning flights toward some ships of Wissant. One thing can we make the DOT visible or not. I set mp_dotrange DOT 0 and still getting a dot blinking on the center of the ship. Anyway to code it that once the model renders plane or ship dot is gone. Last can we tone down the black of the dot on static objects on the land. I would really like to see just the model render at a better distance and turn off the dot for 4k. Nothing that I have tried for the server has removed the DOT when testing also would rather see a couple of pixels and not a square grey or black blotch.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...uu?usp=sharing