Thread: Dust of the Desert server mission

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

Dust of the Desert server mission

Hi guys its been a minute!
    I have been working on a complex mission called Dust of the Desert. The mission has been shelved for a bit, but I decided to clean it up and make a down and dirty 2 base by 2 base dogfight map out of it. It has very detailed Spawn airfields 1 for fighter and 1 farther back for all Trop aircraft including bombers. Its a clean map, just needs whatever scripting needed to make it playable on the server. ( IE win/ loss parameters) I don't have the time or know how, to finish the fine details. The airfields are heavily protected by AAA to prevent most vulching. If anyone wants to take this and make it playable...or even add to it , let me know and I will send you the .mis file. I would love to see this on the server, and possibly have an event to gain interest. I think a fun quick down and dirty dogfight map would go a long way to generate some excitement to get players back on the server again.

Cheers
    Ribbs

Allied spawn fighter.jpg

Allied Bomber spawn.jpg

Axis fighter spawn.jpg

Axis bomber spawn.jpg

Axis Bomber base Ckpoint.jpg

allied.jpg

Axis.jpg

tank battle1.jpg

Panzers on the move.jpg

Dust of the Desert.jpg
    Cheers
    Ribbs

INTEL I5 4670 /16 MB DDR3/ MSI Z97 PCMATE MB
    MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Dust of the Desert server mission

Hey Ribbs

Great to see you!

This mission looks great. Please check your inbox.

Cheers!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz