Thread: Hoffman Simped Vario Pro USB Rudder Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hoffman Simped Vario Pro USB Rudder Pedals

For sale is one set of very rare Simped Vario Pro USB Rudder Pedals manufactured by Hoffman of Germany. These are in excellent condition and the perfect gift for the virtual pilot in your life. These use a ball bearing and magnetic Hall sensors so there are no joints or potentiometers to break or wear out. They never wear out & never loose accuracy. They are far superior to CH and Saitek pedals available today. These are extremely rare and will become rarer as the German who made them, Mr Hoffman, has sadly passed on. There are several different profiles available to adjust the response curve based on aircraft type (fixed wing or rotary A/C). They are fully compatible with Windows 7/8/10 through a USB connection. Pedals are spaced a comfortable 14" apart and include velcro straps to prevent sliding on carpet. I am the original owner and these have performed flawlessly in Rise of Flight, the IL-2 series (1946, Cliffs of Dover, Great Battles) & DCS series. Note: these do not have toe brakes. I'm asking $200 which includes shipping within the domestic US. I will ship international but it will be at actual cost. Payment can be via Venmo, Google Pay, or Paypal (no cc).
    PXL_20211129_143712739.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211129_142850568.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211129_144117664.MP.jpg
    simped.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Re: Hoffman Simped Vario Pro USB Rudder Pedals

Can fully recommend these. I have had mine for 11-years so far. They have survived being submerged in a flood from rainwater (soaked after in clean water and dried out in the sun) and are still going strong.
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Hoffman Simped Vario Pro USB Rudder Pedals

Well said Mystic. I think I probably was a better pilot with the simpeds before I "upgraded" to Crosswinds but hindsight is 20/20.

Anybody who is interested I am willing to entertain reasonable offers. I have no idea what fair market value is since these are quite rare and no recent comparable.