Thread: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover and Desert Wings - Tobruk: Small Mission and Manual U

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover and Desert Wings - Tobruk: Small Mission and Manual U

Greetings pilots!

a small update concerning missions and manuals was released today.

*** Missions: Added flak defences to the Auderville Freya radar site in the missions Aftershocks, Battle Goes On, No Respite, Solent Skirmishes, and Southampton Blitz. [Cybermat47]

*** Localisations, "Tempesta sull' Africa": Czech, German, Russion, Spanish

*** Localisations, Campaign "Their Finest Hour": Czech

*** Localisations, Fixed Loop Radio Compass Operation - Russian.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover and Desert Wings - Tobruk: Small Mission and Manua

I'm probably talking utter rubbish, but it would be nice if players could team up to play the same single player mission/campaign together
    Don't let Grudges fester and poison your future happiness......get your revenge as quickly as possible.

3. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Supporting Member 9./JG52_J-HAT's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    266.37 MB

Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs Of Dover and Desert Wings - Tobruk: Small Mission and Manua

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_JackMaxx View Post
    I'm probably talking utter rubbish, but it would be nice if players could team up to play the same single player mission/campaign together
    Not rubbish but a very good idea.
    DCS has recently added that to their single player missions. They called it Fly with a Friend. Basically you host a server with the offline mission and there are slots open for joining. It’s a coop like we had in old il-2, but you can allow for respawns to be indefinite.
    i7 13700KF @5.3 Ghz | RTX 4090 526.86 1440p | 32 Gb RAM 6000 | Win10 64 bit | TrackIR 5 | VKB Gunfighter III | MFG Crosswind V2 | Warthog Throttle | Reverb G2 100% SteamVR SS

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

This is very easy to do right now. Just make a MP mission with spawn points for just one side. Of course you would also have to have enemy AI forces and probably friendlies as well to create a real war environment.

Start a new topic on this and I'll make the mission that results from that discussion.