Thread: Authentikit Trial

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    52.91 MB

Authentikit Trial

I have been playing around with this Authentikit Hardware . I must admit I was reticent about this range of flight hardware, 3D printed kit surely it would fall apart when using . I am pleasantly surprised . This stuff is quite sturdy.
    I have modified my motion platform to mount a throttle quadrant, elevator , and rudder trim wheels . I must admit I was scratching my head as what to use to mount the gear finally decided on a TV mount column, modified to fit to my HOTAS plate on the rig , and used the Authentikit rig extension kit A and added to the TV mount
    The build was simple enough , the wiring diagrams on their discord group were very good and informative, even to the point were a troglodyte like myself could understand it , and after a little calibration everything is working as it should .
    The real test will be when I turn on the motion platform and see how the Authentikit reacts to the motion265AE6B2-B2D0-4D30-A0A1-34CB05937387.jpeg
    DCF6CDA1-4D66-43C7-B956-0559C7E397CC.jpeg
    [COLOR="#B22222"]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900k CPU @ 24 Core/32 Thread processor , RTX4090,Win 11 64 Bit , 64GB Corsair DDR5 Ram

DOF Reality Motion Platform P3,Virpril constellation grip & TM50 Mongoose base , TM Warthog HOTAS,MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals ,TM MFG X2 ,TM Warthog Hotas,TIR5,Authentikit Flight Stick fir Mk9 Spit,Throttle quadrant ,Rudder Trim wheel and Elevator Trim wheel, VR Quest 3 a handsome talented pilot

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.83 MB

Re: Authentikit Trial

Thanks for the report. I've been following the Authentikit project's videos as he releasing new parts. It's impressive stuff and I keep thinking 'maybe some day'.

I noticed in his videos the developer seems to test in every sim except CloD. Can we get a copy to him?

3. Likes Kendy for the State liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Dawson View Post
    Thanks for the report. I've been following the Authentikit project's videos as he releasing new parts. It's impressive stuff and I keep thinking 'maybe some day'.

I noticed in his videos the developer seems to test in every sim except CloD. Can we get a copy to him?
    Are we sure he doesn't fly CloD? I see him posting all the time in the CloD group on Facebook.

Kendy
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

5. Likes Dawson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    52.91 MB

Authentikit is dcs compatable,il2 BOS , and I am using it without issue in Cliffs of Dover . A program is included with the printing file downloads for an encoder utility this can be used when calibrating the axis , to make the trim wheels be recognized by the game
    [COLOR="#B22222"]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900k CPU @ 24 Core/32 Thread processor , RTX4090,Win 11 64 Bit , 64GB Corsair DDR5 Ram

DOF Reality Motion Platform P3,Virpril constellation grip & TM50 Mongoose base , TM Warthog HOTAS,MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals ,TM MFG X2 ,TM Warthog Hotas,TIR5,Authentikit Flight Stick fir Mk9 Spit,Throttle quadrant ,Rudder Trim wheel and Elevator Trim wheel, VR Quest 3 a handsome talented pilot

7. Likes Dawson liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.83 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kendy for the State View Post
    Are we sure he doesn't fly CloD? I see him posting all the time in the CloD group on Facebook.
    I'm just referring to what he mentions in the videos. For instance his Spitfire MkI items mentioned MSFS but not CloD. Glad to hear he's aware of and probably flying CloD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    180.50 MB

The control hub is usb plug and play. It'll work with any flight sim.
    If you are worried about the wording on his website, you can file Cliffs of Dover under "other flight sims"

Win 11 - Intel Core i9 11900 - MSI MPG Z590 GAMING CARBON MB - 32Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600 - GeForce RTX 3080 GAMING OC (497.09)
    Valve Index (Steam VR render @150% - 2468x2740) - SteamVR and Blitz installed on C: on M2 NVMe.
    Warthog stick base with 20cm extension and Chebb KG12 - Warthog Throttle - Slaw 109 ver1 Rudder Pedals

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.74 MB

This looks interesting. I will give it a test.